OFFICIAL Pittsburgh Steelers VS Cincinnati Bengals VOL SNF!!

Now that is the team that was playing earlier this year! Nice dive by Ben

With the rain stopped hopfully the game will pick up!

laugh.gif
@ Payne

on a sidenote...how many Malibu commercials are we gonna see? dang

Your still alive?
roll.gif

you gonna take it to airants level with the "Anti henzo" "anti subliminals"
laugh.gif

(WV coach) Cheer up guys, There's always next year (WV coach)

Ended up being a pretty good first half. I may take back my Bengals by 21 prediction.....

The 2nd quarter was the best quarter we've played in a month... very surprised to see that team show up.

If Steelers come out firing and can get a score, I feel good about this game

yeah, his butt hitting the ground is what popped the ball out... close call, take care of the ball boys.

Can Chris Henry get some looks? Damn.

Palmer and Chad/Housh are completely out of sync.

EDIT: Thank you. Best receiver on the team.

Nice to see they let Henry out of jail to play tonight.. wonder when he'll be going back?

steelers offense in the 3rd = offense in the 1st... let's hope the 4th looks like the 2nd, k?

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Nice to see they let Henry out of jail to play tonight.. wonder when he'll be going back?

steelers offense in the 3rd = offense in the 1st... let's hope the 4th looks like the 2nd, k?

Yup shouldnt be to long...

roll.gif

Hey, at least he doesn't
91a356f89391c5d34150465adaef455a7b855a3.gif
in girls' closets.

Smoking weed, giving beer to minors, beating up punk kids... we've all done those.

Hines the new franchise record for TD receptions... congrats bud, couldn't be happier for you!
smile.gif

Smoking weed, giving beer to minors, beating up punk kids... we've all done those.
Haha. Yeah, Chris isn't necessarily that "mean" spirited, but he is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. May not even be in thedrawer at times......

Great stand by the defense (or bad throws by Carson). He is having trouble with the ball like Ben was earlier

Back
Top Bottom