OFFICIAL Pittsburgh Steelers VS Miami Dolphins VOL MNF!!!

steelers.png
VS
Dolphins_3.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
you know i REALLY dont like this match up. its not even because i dontthink the steelers wont win because i do, but its because there playing a team who hasnt won ALL year on National tv tonight. SO the dolphins obviously havenothing to lose
laugh.gif
but theres always that chance that the steelers willunder estimate them which i hate
mad.gif

ou know i REALLY dont like this match up
Agreed
laugh.gif

You know though - I am finding myself not really caring what happens to the steelers at this point.. it's becoming painfully obvious that this isn'tour year, it would take a bigger miracle than two years ago to make a superbowl run at this point, as far as I'm concerned.. I really just want this seasonto be over, for us to clean out the offensive line and rebuild it so we can actually depend on it, and get some younger, tougher defensive linemen as well..maybe a decent corner.. I want rebuilding up front though for sure, because we aren't good enough to beat the best teams in the league the way our line isright now, and that's depressing. Sure, we'll probably make the playoffs.. maybe even win one game.. But that's not good enough anymore...
frown.gif

I'd love it if we could end their perfect season... but i just think our secondary is too weak and we haven't been getting enough pressure on QB'sthis year consistently. The offense should be able to put up some points, but how are we going to stop Tom and Randy? I don't see how we can...

Originally Posted by Meb07

Ricky Williams is starting
roll.gif
roll.gif
Good. Can you guys open the middle of the field for him a couple times so we can trade this fool for something? Much obliged.
wink.gif

Why the hell is RW starting? Source on that?

Chatman's been ok so far, hasn't he? This'll be the first time I've seen the Dolphins play this year

They have the tarp on the field right now.

Still i just think whoever is starting......Beck?
laugh.gif
Won't get it done.

Pitt-31
Phins-10

ESPN just said Ricky isn't starting tonight. Chatman is, but because he is hurting, Ricky will get some playing time.

You know though - I am finding myself not really caring what happens to the steelers at this point.. it's becoming painfully obvious that this isn't our year, it would take a bigger miracle than two years ago to make a superbowl run at this point, as far as I'm concerned.. I really just want this season to be over, for us to clean out the offensive line and rebuild it so we can actually depend on it, and get some younger, tougher defensive linemen as well.. maybe a decent corner.. I want rebuilding up front though for sure, because we aren't good enough to beat the best teams in the league the way our line is right now, and that's depressing. Sure, we'll probably make the playoffs.. maybe even win one game.. But that's not good enough anymore...
I'm with you. This team is still a few pieces from making another run. Playoffs and even a division title aren't enough for thisfranchise. Got some great key players, but still a bit away.

It is going to pour all night (again for MNF). Who knows if the Steelers blow this game. I don't think Troy being out is that big of a deal, hehasn't looked good this year (or last year). Always getting hurt now also. Look for Najeh to carry the load with the field conditions and Ben to makesome plays. I don't even care about anything else, just don't lose to the Dolphins. The Raiders loss last year STILL hurts.

HERE WE GO!

on a side note, it really doesn't rain often in Pittsburgh. I think MNF is giving a skewed view of a wonderful city. I miss living there......

Back
Top Bottom