OFFICIAL Pittsburgh Steelers VS New England Patriots VOL PATS 1ST "L"

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

Where's all the wes welker pro bowl talk now that DB's are linin up against him
laugh.gif
Checkin in. Sorry I'm late man. Get his tickets punched will ya?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by s9a1ct6o

The only Pats fan I can tollerate is Ace; so far.

I still think the Colts are honestly the better overall team.

With Marvin and Freeney, I'm pretty sure we could beat them easily.

So with just Marvin in the playoffs, we should come out with a W and not hand the game away like we did earlier this year.

Congrats to the Pats on this W, I was extremely dissapointed with Pitt; and I really wish that when Moss was picking up that horrible throw by Brady that we was going to get trucked.

Out of all the Colts fans on this board, nobody talks as reckless as you do. You swear Harrison and Freeney are a guaranteed victory for the Colts. Youwill be the fan I am searching for on this board when you have to eat your words, believe that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmxfury

I wouldn't call the Steelers being "in their prime".

what do have besides a legacy you didnt watch? and when Tom Brady retires with 5 rings and has as many as your team's whole existence, then holler at me... Losers....
Sigh, don't make it tough for me to like the Pats. I seriously would cheer for them against most teams, but c'mon.
whatever, a 13-0 big ben to start his career and a great defense and running game plus a superbowl victory, what would you call that? there not thebears or lions every year in and year out, there a VERY good team just like Indy is every year... Who cares if you dont want to like em, if you dont agree withtom brady gettin 5 rings how could you really be a pats fan?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

For the record the 85 Bears would get Rolled by these Patriots...

eek.gif
....win the superbowl with this current team then "try" to debate this asinine argument....
we will and you wont be around to discuss because you'll crawl in a hole and hate it with every last piece of hatred in your body, then next yearwhen its locked up after a PERFECT season and another SUPERBOWL, you'll still be cryin about nonsence. Fact is after 13 games this is the greatest offenseto every touch an NFL field, Hate it Love it, whatever, but its the truth..... NO running game needed, and i guess no defense see'n as all i hear is howsoft it is....

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

Originally Posted by daiernchef

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

because we WIN more then anyone when it matters.
OH really? I had forgotten how many championships you guys had... oh that's right, you sucked until 6 years ago.. shut up already.
well since ive been watching the patriots they have been in 5 superbowls and won 3, and unless youve been alive since the 70's how many championships of the steelers have you witnessed? 1, so you can say the steelers got 5, and there history is great but from my time period since ive been able to watch, Ive actually witnessed greatness, what do have besides a legacy you didnt watch? and when Tom Brady retires with 5 rings and has as many as your team's whole existence, then holler at me... Losers....

and again, I'll say it to the guy that commented on it, explain how the 85 Bears are beating us? The D is great but our offensive line is great our quarterback is great and receivers are great, so since that great 85 bears team were only great enough to win 1 Superbowl, how can they beat a team thats beat the Greatest show on turf, Donovan Mcnabb and T.O., Manning and Harrison constantly, Big Ben and the steelers in there prime, the great Brett Favre having the greatest season of his 3 MVP career? Who did the Bears beat, oh yeah the Patriots in the Superbowl when they had a bunch of nobodys make it to the superbowl that year, yeah the league seemed real tough back then...

coming from another Pats fan....shutup....if you followed them as long as you have claimed....then you would remember in 1990 that they went 1-15 or in 1992 when they went 2-14....dont act like the Patriots have been on top forever, its just been this decade that excellence has been shown through.Some of you make it hard for me to be associated as a fan with the Patriots.

WOW, Im talking about how great they are now, for the past decade, a decade is a long time to dominate in football if im not mistaken. No team has beenon top forever, if there is let me know because that would be stupid to even think i was implying that.

I am going to bookmark this thread and bump it when the playoffs come.
laugh.gif

We'll see who is gunna be talkin then

AM 1 Fiend, you are simply ******ed if you think it would be the same result with Marvin on the field.

Marvin > Moss; everyday, 365.

Put any of the top 3 QB's on the Pats and they would have the same record.

Moss > Brady for MVP.

^ I think if Brady QB'd the Colts.....nevermind because if/then are pointless

Moss is not an MVP...you saw why Brady is the MVP in the games against the Eagles and Ravens

But I agree Marvin makes the Colts a hell of a lot better...I don't think it means a clear cut W....but with Marvin it's really 50-50 when the Pats andColts play

Originally Posted by s9a1ct6o

AM 1 Fiend, you are simply ******ed if you think it would be the same result with Marvin on the field.

Marvin > Moss; everyday, 365.

Put any of the top 3 QB's on the Pats and they would have the same record.

Moss > Brady for MVP.
thats funny because if thats the case manning has had harrison his whole carrer and since harrison>moss shouldnt INDY have gone undefeated by now orwon 3 Superbowls by now? Wasnt Harrison playing and in his prime when manning threw 49 Touchdowns? So why did they get beat 21-3 in the playoffs by a pats teamwithout Moss? You make no sence and have nothing to back you up except your gonna keep saying your OPINION, and noone cares keep it to yourself... Manning canteven win multiple superbowls with a HOF Reciever, and Freeney and Bob sanders, but if you put him on the pats with a weaker defense and Moss, who according toyou is worse then Harrison, He's gonna be doing what brady is doing? Doubt it.... Brady finally got his HOF reciever and as we all see he's having theGreatest season ever, even better then every season manning has had, favre has had, montana has had, marino has had....

thats funny because if thats the case manning has had harrison his whole carrer and since harrison>moss shouldnt INDY have gone undefeated by now or won 3 Superbowls by now? Wasnt Harrison playing and in his prime when manning threw 49 Touchdowns? So why did they get beat 21-3 in the playoffs by a pats team without Moss? You make no sence and have nothing to back you up except your gonna keep saying your OPINION, and noone cares keep it to yourself... Manning cant even win multiple superbowls with a HOF Reciever, and Freeney and Bob sanders, but if you put him on the pats with a weaker defense and Moss, who according to you is worse then Harrison, He's gonna be doing what brady is doing? Doubt it.... Brady finally got his HOF reciever and as we all see he's having the Greatest season ever, even better then every season manning has had, favre has had, montana has had, marino has had....
i like it

Let this thread die
i like that too....

Brady is the MVP PERIOD! without brady moss would look like how he did with oakland. If it wasnt for this keyword "brady" passing to moss likeculpepper use to do then moss wouldnt even be considered in the mvp talk

Back
Top Bottom