Official Pittsburgh Steelers vs Tennessee Titans Thread. NFL Season Kickoff!!

gentlemen, the long wait is finally over
pimp.gif

alg_steelers-fans.jpg

steelers-titans1.jpg

Sports-Illustrated-Steelers-SuperBowl.jpg

Can't wait... hopefully we light these fools up, stomp on them a little bit to make up for the towel incident last year. I think our guys are going to comeout a little hot about that one, a guy like Hines Ward won't let his team forget such a stupid move by an opponent.

Linebacker Lawrence Timmons (high ankle sprain) didn't practice Sunday, a sign he might not be ready for Thursday's game. Timmons, a first-round pickin 2007, moved into the lineup this season after Larry Foote left to play for Detroit.

All this talk about Mendehall getting carries from FWP... i wish Mewelde Moore would get some more burn, dude is a freaking gamer. He averaged 4.2 YPC on 140carries last year, caught another 40 passes on top of that.. had like 6 total TD's.... I prefer him to Rashard right now, personally.

Should be fun to watch. If the titans win, people will say it was early in the season and it don't mean nothing. If they lose, they get their first lostout the way so they can go ahead and win the division and go 12 and 4 this year. I actually want them to lose the first game respectively.

I just wanna see someone throw a terrible towel on lendale white's chinese buffet head after the Steelers lay the smackdown

the wait.. is OVER
pimp.gif
7hrs and 15mins until my life feels fulfilled again.what're your predictions?

steelers over titans 27-13

My Sundays are now COMPLETE again.. Football season officially begins
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Big Ben potentially getting his 3rd ring
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

How do you Steeler fans think FWP will do?

Ehhh its the first game of the season so im not expecting anything huge but i do think he's eager to get out there and is going to break loose at leastonce. WP 112yds.

Pittsburgh 24 - Trashy Titans - 17

this is a matchup to which i have a hard time predicting a winner

all i know is there will be atleast 5 fg's made

Back
Top Bottom