Official Pizza Appreciation!

Its been years since I've been in NY for a slice. This thread makes me want some dominos or Papa Johns

Me too... Lived there for about 6 years and man I miss that NY pizza. Been eating at pizza joints up and down Cali but nothing comes close and the price :smh: We need that NY tap water out here lol

Last edited:
Nothing better than saving some slices and putting em in the fridge to eat for breakfast the next day
pimp.gif
woooord

I love pizza, I can order it a few times a week....I try not too though, local places are much better than the big names.

Nothing in the world like a plain slice. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I've been trying to cut but pizza is one thing I cannot live without, once a week I make it a must to eat at least 3 slices (usually on a Sunday 'cheat day') -- Wish I could cut it out completely but I love it too much to.

Pizza >

Has anyone had PIZZA REV yet?

Its like Chipotle but with Pizzas. The individual pizza is about an 8 to 9 inches big and you build it to your liking.

They have different sauces like marinara, white sauce and buffalo sauce. And toppings are unlimited.

Couple of CONS
- price. $7.99 for a pizza.
- Thin crust
- The more toppings you get, the less cooked your pizza gets.
View media item 934324View media item 934325View media item 934326View media item 934320View media item 934334View media item 934333View media item 934331View media item 934330View media item 934329View media item 934328

Man why did I go into this thread.... :smh:

I'm trying to stay away from this :lol:

*orders pizza with disgust* |I

Worked at a Local pizza spot for like 10 years. Supervisor and all that. The best stuff is what the customers never taste. We made some tasty stuff, sourdough stuffed crust. 5/6 diff types of cheese. Made pizzas with nacho cheese as a sauce. Although people used to order chorizo and avocado all day. I hated that, so much damn grease and fat. The knife would rain artery clogging grossness after you cut the pizza. :frown:

Buffalo Chicken Pizza from local spot in my town >>> plus my pizza spot makes something called the XL Pie which is hugeeeee

Man there was this place on Panama City beach...can't remember the name but it's right next to the wyndam hotel...SOOOOO GOOD

Worked at a Local pizza spot for like 10 years. Supervisor and all that. The best stuff is what the customers never taste. We made some tasty stuff, sourdough stuffed crust. 5/6 diff types of cheese. Made pizzas with nacho cheese as a sauce. Although people used to order chorizo and avocado all day. I hated that, so much damn grease and fat. The knife would rain artery clogging grossness after you cut the pizza. :frown:

View media item 934386

tr1ll tr1ll Yeah man. We would get bored. Put some mozzarella and monterey jack and cheddar on that bish too. It was real bomb. A few crew members added some ground beef lettuce afterward with tomatoes and sour cream. We had a crispy thin crust for that one.

Worked at a local pizza place in high school.  My favorite pizza was/is thin crust with a thin layer of garlic-pesto sauce on the edge of the crust.  Follow that with your basic tomato sauce.  Then chicken, onion, jalapeno under the cheese, and bacon on top of the cheese.  Leave in the oven a little longer to make sure the crust is crisp all the way around and then you're set.  I prefer a cup of ranch on the side as well, but that's just me.

Apart from that, I absolutely love Chicago style pizza.  Every time I go I make a stop at Giordano's.  My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Last edited:
I forgot my diet soda at home and was short on money so couldnt get pizza today but tomorrow its on! will take pictures and the whole 9

My my people in or around Berkeley, Pieology & Slivr are two relatively new pizza places that are pretty good, go check em out.

A questions for my Bay people though...I love Chi style pizza but Zachary's is like the only place I know where they do it...any heads up to where else I can get some would be awesome.

Next time Dominos have have the half off specials order Medium Deep Dish Philly Steak and Cheese. I posted before and Ill say it again that is the best Specialty pizza out of all the major chains.

Best chain pizza papa Johns chicken cordon Bleu, substitute grilled chicken for breaded chicken, extra spinach Alfredo and mushroom. Bomb

Has anyone had PIZZA REV yet?

Its like Chipotle but with Pizzas. The individual pizza is about an 8 to 9 inches big and you build it to your liking.

They have different sauces like marinara, white sauce and buffalo sauce. And toppings are unlimited.

Couple of CONS
- price. $7.99 for a pizza.
- Thin crust
- The more toppings you get, the less cooked your pizza gets.
View media item 934324View media item 934325View media item 934326View media item 934320View media item 934334View media item 934333View media item 934331View media item 934330View media item 934329View media item 934328

thats looks good but $8? id inhale that in 2 minutes easily dead srs

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom