Official Pizza Appreciation!

The way I usually get bbq pizza is with pizza sauce and bbq sauce drizzled on top.

Crispy chicken with tomato sauce on a pizza would probably be good. Be like chicken parmesan.

So is the sauce on the pizza BBQ sauce?

yes

I think usually some spots throw a tiny bit cheddar cheese along with the mozz

some don't though
yea and those are always the best to me
Crispy chicken with tomato sauce on a pizza would probably be good. Be like chicken parmesan.

Yea it's good, Buffalo chicken pizza is bangin too. Crispy chicken tossed in Buffalo and instead of marinara use a light amount of blue cheese.
Crazy

Not really. Out of all the toppings I dunno why pineapple is being singled out by people on the internet all of a sudden. Anchovies are the worst topping.

Maybe I'm a purist. But I'm a fan of traditional pizza brick oven pizza with a roman crust. A 'Hawaiian' pizza to me is a California Roll for Sushi.

How many of you have, "I only eat cheese pizza" friends?

Can never go half with them on a pizza when going out to eat :lol:

lol I am that friend. Cuz I don't eat meat.

Truth be told, we have the most valuable opinions on good pizza. When y'all be judging pizza y'all are really judging the toppings. We taking the pizza as it is so if a cheese pizza is really good to us then it will be good when you put all said toppings on there that y'all like

My favorite pies are: sicilian, supreme, margherita,

Pineapple does not belong on pizza. straight disgusting :x

Truth be told, we have the most valuable opinions on good pizza. When y'all be judging pizza y'all are really judging the toppings. We taking the pizza as it is so if a cheese pizza is really good to us then it will be good when you put all said toppings on there that y'all like
I get what you are saying and I agree.

I tell myself the same thing since I usually only get pepperoni on my pizzas. Sausage too if I have been to a place enough to already know what they are about

I had a friend who once told me he really doesn't like pizza and rarely if ever eats it

When he told me, it really confused the **** out of me for a few days. Seriously :lol:

Can never go half with them on a pizza when going out to eat
laugh.gif

I had a friend who once told me he really doesn't like pizza and rarely if ever eats it

When he told me, it really confused the **** out of me for a few days. Seriously
laugh.gif

I felt like that when one of my boys told he didn't like ice cream but then I come to find out that it's surprisingly common for folks to not like ice cream like that.

Not liking pizza though? Even bad pizza is still good pizza. I don't know why but I've really been wanting to try the two deep deep dish pizzas from little ceasar's for $9

When I judge pizza I judge a whole lot more than toppings.  Crust and sauce are pretty important to a good pizza. 

ha i'm just playin w/ya'll...no totinos for me.  My quick goto is a local mom/pop pizza joint that also sells wings.  its like a large 1 topping pizza with 20 wings for $24.00.

Back
Top Bottom