Official Pizza Appreciation!

Daym Drops is a clown. Go back and watch is wack *** divorce videos (if he didn’t delete them, that is). Dude was getting dragged in the comments. :lol:
I saw one of those videos and it was cringy. The dragging was because it was obvious he cheated but he wanted to be cryptic and lame fishing for sympathy views because his wife put him out. Regardless he has solid review content but his BK shenanigans are killing his credibility.

Daym Drops is the only food reviewer you should be watching on YT. He did the shaq-a-roni and said what we already know: the cheese, crust and the ovens they cook in are still garbage and people use the garlic and pepper to compensate for the trash pizza. If you're eating pizza just fork over the extra $5-10 and go to a real pizzeria. IMO if the aren't using fresh mozzarella it's not real pizza.
Relax. The garlic sauce will always be fire.

daym drops was acting so zesty in that Popeyes commercial. Now he in bk commercials with other people acting goofy about the 2 for $5 deal.

List is invalid due to having damn Frank Pepe as number one when it is utter trash. I despise that place from the depths of my soul. If you want very bland pizza with no flavor, toppings that are not truly fresh, and a sorry excuse for a white clam pie, then I guess this is the place for you. Perfect for people with no taste buds. I've given the damn place multiple chances too, I'm just convinced they're mob owned and if places that do stories on them don't label them as the best, you're bound to be sleeping with the fishes.

Good to see some DC spots on the 101 best pizza list. I will say I enjoy Emmy Squared but surprised &pizza didn't make a spot.

Haven't had Godfathers Pizza since I was a kid but it was the go to pizza spot on Friday's.

Good to see some DC spots on the 101 best pizza list. I will say I enjoy Emmy Squared but surprised &pizza didn't make a spot.

Haven't had Godfathers Pizza since I was a kid but it was the go to pizza spot on Friday's.
wassup man.

&Pizza ain't even pizza forreal.

&Flatbread should be the name.

Very good food though.

List is invalid due to having damn Frank Pepe as number one when it is utter trash. I despise that place from the depths of my soul. If you want very bland pizza with no flavor, toppings that are not truly fresh, and a sorry excuse for a white clam pie, then I guess this is the place for you. Perfect for people with no taste buds. I've given the damn place multiple chances too, I'm just convinced they're mob owned and if places that do stories on them don't label them as the best, you're bound to be sleeping with the fishes.
never heard anything good about frank pepe

also they got Buddy's at #6 :rofl: these out of state dudes overrate the hell out of that place. Its good but I wouldn't even have it anywhere near top 10 all time and I love Detroit style

If it don't have Dani's On Lefferts in Kew Gardens Queens #1......List is Void , non-valid , and utterly useless...

i need to try some of those spots in NJ sometime... i still havent tried a lot of those NY pizza places either... maybe next summer

Pequod's is number #2 but Lou Malnati's is #22?!?
:rofl::rofl::rofl:That's funny.
Malnati's >>> Pequod's all day. Caramelized crust at Pequod's is good, but nothing touches Lou Malnati's flavor.

Also, how is Di Fara #30? I've never had Di Fara but something tells me that should be at the very least around top 20.

Last edited:
Pequod's is number #2 but Lou Malnati's is #22?!?
:rofl::rofl::rofl:That's funny.
Malnati's >>> Pequod's all day. Caramelized crust at Pequod's is good, but nothing touches Lou Malnati's flavor.

Also, how is Di Fara #30? I've never had Di Fara but something tells me that should be at the very least around top 20.
Di Fara is good, but not elite imo. And agreed that Malnati's is better than Pequod's.

was shocked to see Pequods that high

still haven't had it :smh:
It's good, crust is on fire...but it ain't number 2. I noticed Piece Brewery on the list and still haven't been there. Going there Sunday or Monday. Never had New Haven style pizza, but all I hear are very good things.

Pequod’s was trash when I had it on my last trip to Chicago. Definitely trying something else next time I go.

Pequod’s was trash when I had it on my last trip to Chicago. Definitely trying something else next time I go.
I'd recommend Lou Malnati's or Giordano's. Pequod's somehow gained this notoriety for being the best pizza in Chicago out of nowhere but both Burt's Place and Pequod's aren't even authentic deep dish pizza and taste nothing like it. They're in a separate category which is why they call their pizzas "pan style" on the menu instead of deep dish.

It's good, crust is on fire...but it ain't number 2. I noticed Piece Brewery on the list and still haven't been there. Going there Sunday or Monday. Never had New Haven style pizza, but all I hear are very good things.
Love the CHAR on New Haven style. Modern and Sally’s are my 2 favorites, but you can’t really go wrong with any of the other options.

I met some chicks at the bar and they said they worked at au cheval and said to come through for a free burger... didn't have time to go there smh... it's definitely on my list when I visit Chicago again

Back
Top Bottom