Official Pizza Appreciation!

best pizza i've ever had, i go there like once a month. yea the OG location was on Hudson Street in Trenton, then they moved a few miles east to Robbinsville, and the newest one is in Yardley, PA. make sure you go to "Delorenzo's Tomato Pies" and not one of the "Delorenzo's Pizza"s, which there's like 3 of around here and they're pretty average.

Thanks for the info. Definitely know the difference. NJ tomato pie is vastly different than Philly tomato pie (cold thick squares with parm cheese). Definitely gonna get my car group to head out during the week to give it a try. That's what we did after I told them how good Palermo's in Boyertown was. 👍

I feel like you can't properly critique food standing up vs sitting down with a plate and napkin and water in a cup

i much prefer sitting and eating but i think a slice of pizza is probably one of the better things to stand and eat. as long as the cheese and grease aren't too messy.

prince street pizza opens here in san diego on friday. they were giving out free slices today and i happened to be walking by. the dickhead owner was their and has the most punchable face. ******* dude but man their pizza be HITTIN. all that was left was tomato and vodka sauce so i grabbed one of each

1674615080778.png

prince street pizza opens here in san diego on friday. they were giving out free slices today and i happened to be walking by. the dickhead owner was their and has the most punchable face. ******* dude but man their pizza be HITTIN. all that was left was tomato and vodka sauce so i grabbed one of each

1674615080778.png

Damn if I wasn't working and living in North County I would have swung by.

Wild AYO. Looking like a sex stance when you hitting a girl from the back doggy in the kitchen

Off topic but related to that video. I'm going out to Chicago in late April to visit some cousins and catch a Padres vs Cubs game at Wrigley. I'll have to stop by and try's Al's Beef. That video and the yelp reviews say it's a dope spot.

Off topic but related to that video. I'm going out to Chicago in late April to visit some cousins and catch a Padres vs Cubs game at Wrigley. I'll have to stop by and try's Al's Beef. That video and the yelp reviews say it's a dope spot.
Might wanna try Zazas if you're in that area and looking for a slice. It's not far, right down Clark St.

Back
Top Bottom