***Official Podcast thread*** Bill Burr, Joe Rogan, Sports, and everything inbetween

Hey I started a new basketball history podcast called Memory Bank Shots

It's on iTunes

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/memory-bank-shots-basketball/id1049173994

I'm a big basketball fan and I'm a comedian living in NYC so this has already been so much fun.

Take a listen and subscribe please.

Subbed!

I also started a podcast recently with a few friends! Take a listen, let us know your thoughts and subscribe! We are still working on getting on iTunes but we have an RSS Feed and are on SoundCloud

Glad they got back on the podcast steeze. But is this like the last one where you needed to watch the visuals to appreciate it fully?

The serial podcast thread brought me here. Will definitely check that out. What else podcast you guys listen to? I want to listen to a few while I'm driving.

Bigger Pockets is my favorite podcast so far, but I just got into The MadFientist Financial Independence Podcast.

Hey if you like podcast about older topics in basketball... Check out my podcast 

It's new... But please give it a listen and subscribe. Thank you!

desus is funny but he has a habit of stepping on meros jokes which is super annoying

the first podcast shows that way more, the second podcast is way better

he's gotten better at allowing mero to cook and meros jokes have gotten funnier

I would say they're about even now funny wise

Haven't got to hear the podcast but Desus is funny as **** on Twitter. I'm assuming Jenkins and Jonez is a similar podcast to theirs but that podcast is funny as hell too.

Lebatard is still my go to podcast.

Last edited:

Really interesting podcast. Just some ideas that stood out to me

-decriminalizing drugs/moderate use

-athletes and performance enhancements

-1:56:00, how everyone should see things especially what's going on in our society today

I just wanted to say that is was one of the better interviews I listened to all year. Thanks for this

www.listentoyoutube.com

Turns any YouTube clip into an MP3

Juan Epstein is the GOAT podcast. All the legendary guests they have and their stories are just the best. I also like Brilliant Idiots, Cheap Heat (wrestling podcast) and sometimes Joe Rogan (only when he has an interesting guest cause his episodes be running like 2.5 hrs. Aint got time for that lol)

sometimes Joe Rogan (only when he has an interesting guest cause his episodes be running like 2.5 hrs. Aint got time for that lol)
i like rogans when its not ufc, some of the comedians are interesting to listen to, but i understand those are his main things so he's going to focus on that...

his recent podcast with mark sisson (primal basics) was fascinating

Last edited:
i like rogans when its not ufc, some of the comedians are interesting to listen to, but i understand those are his main things so he's going to focus on that...

Absolutely agree. I always skip the UFC episodes.

I listened to the Sisson episode yesterday and it was one of the better interviews in some time.

The Christipher Ryan episodes are always solid as well.

Wow.Listening to the Sisson interview now. My mind is all over the place now. Some damn good info in there man!

Thanks for this Droz!

Another thing, people with kids, when you are driving with them in the car, PUT ON A PODCST. Expose them to thousands of words per minutes. An easy way to develop their access to different words man.

Planet Money is probably my favorite podcast right now. Lot of interesting stories with through an economical view. 

Back
Top Bottom