OFFICIAL POKEMON THREAD: UPDATE: : Pokemon Go now available for download

Hit me up if any of you guys want specific Pokemon I'm trying to help as much as possible

Only hit me up when I'm online, my name is freight

NT = Mitchellicious Game = Mitchellicious Character = Mitchellicious

I just started, trying to hit up Channel 4, not sure if it's working...

yeah you can do this with any trainer...there are ways to farm money and exp
how does this glitch work tried it and they wouldnt battle me again
How'd you do it? Did you stop before you beat them? I did it in Giovannis gym with one of the side trainers. I would beat 3/4 pokemon and then log off. When I came back on I could battle him again. Maybe it only works with gym members.

How'd you do it? Did you stop before you beat them? I did it in Giovannis gym with one of the side trainers. I would beat 3/4 pokemon and then log off. When I came back on I could battle him again. Maybe it only works with gym members.
i finally figured it out but them putting un back in the pokemon center is quite annoying 

Okay, so I've made a tab called teamnt and I've got it set to team posts only, but I can only see Toru's posts...

I'm gonna write this in caps so everyone can read it:

WHOS DOWN FOR A POKEMON LEAGUE? WE CAN SET UP SOMETHING LIKE RANKINGS, LEVEL CAPS, AND PRIZES? just thought about it at work briefly if someone can help me set this up that would be great. but firstly who would be down for something like this?
I'm def down for this

Side note:how the hell am I not an officer? :lol:

Last edited:
Can someone give me a quick recap as to what this is exactly. I used to play Pokemon Yellow back in the day. What is there to do here?

some of you high people let a newbie hold a low level adamant larvitar name in game is soleking

I'm gonna write this in caps so everyone can read it:

WHOS DOWN FOR A POKEMON LEAGUE? WE CAN SET UP SOMETHING LIKE RANKINGS, LEVEL CAPS, AND PRIZES? just thought about it at work briefly if someone can help me set this up that would be great. but firstly who would be down for something like this?
I'm def down for this

Side note:how the hell am I not an officer?
laugh.gif
my bad thought I made you one already, ill do it when i login later

Is it too late to get on the team?

NT: shaqtus92 Game: Shusuii

Just getting started right now

Ive been on all afternoon. about to give it a rest for a while
laugh.gif
Saw NTer Whatslosinlike outside of the pokemon tower cemetery thing lol

Username: Killamon

Back
Top Bottom