OFFICIAL POKEMON THREAD: UPDATE: : Pokemon Go now available for download

I think trainers not challenging on sight is by design but dont quote me on that. Either way I like it better this way.
It is by design and its better this way
[/quote]
To be honest, I don't like it this way. The only way you're getting stronger is through battling these trainers. Sometimes I have to do a double or triple take cause I don't know if I've battled the trainer or not. Going up to them all the time is annoying and wastes rime.

Speaking of battling trainers, can you battle them again once you've reached a certain point in the game? :nerd:

I think trainers not challenging on sight is by design but dont quote me on that. Either way I like it better this way.
To be honest, I don't like it this way. The only way you're getting stronger is through battling these trainers. Sometimes I have to do a double or triple take cause I don't know if I've battled the trainer or not. Going up to them all the time is annoying and wastes rime.

Speaking of battling trainers, can you battle them again once you've reached a certain point in the game?
nerd.gif
[/quote]
get vs seeker in the vermillion PC and it lets you rebattle certain trainers

Speaking of battling trainers, can you battle them again once you've reached a certain point in the game? :nerd:
get vs seeker in the vermillion PC and it lets you rebattle certain trainers
[/quote]I already have it, but how would you know who wants to battle again?

Can we make the NT league a lvl 55 cut off? I just finished the 8th gym and most of my team is over 50 :lol:
how the hell did you finish so fast? :x

The gyms were a cakewalk. Now I've gotta go through the sea foam islands and the elite 4.

If you use VS seeker, an exclamation mark will appear above the trainers head if they want to battle again

Anyone online willing to trade right now? Want to evolve my Haunter and Kadabra! :nerd:

The pokemon's nature is important for that extra boost in a category for attack and defense. If you have money to blow, feeding them with steroids is good too

My team, excluding legendarys and whatnot, was : Arcanine, Gengar, Chansey, Lapras, Jolteon, Snorlax. Dragonite was the second best Pokemon after Mewtwo, but I considered anyone having it a noob :lol:. Wish I still played Pokemon like that.

Last edited:
traded my venusaur for scyther and eevee. what should i evolve this eevee into? already have a vaporeon. was thinking umbreon or jolteon.

if it matters i plan on going with Alakzam, Arcanine, Vaporeon, Scyther and Hitmonlee with the eeveelution in my 6.

Last edited:
ok im a noob at this...do i need both fire red and heart gold roms or what? :nerd:

Ok my user name is bayyrd ....how do I connect with other NT folks? :nerd:

I'm on now, finally took a break from the ROM on my phone :lol:

Channel 4, right?

Username = Sleazyy

Back
Top Bottom