OFFICIAL POKEMON THREAD: UPDATE: : Pokemon Go now available for download

^^^^^

To me yupp,mostly bc not reliable.

Flamethrower is special,Fire Blast too

Has this EV stuff ever existed in an actual Pokemon game or is it only for the MMO..
Last game I bought was fire red..

Are the EV points automaticity applied
To the stats? And what does the extra 10% do?

they say EVs have been around since Red/Blue/Yellow :rolleyes

but yeah they been in the og games for a while, i know they were in ruby and saphire and up

Evs get added to your stats when u level up. 4 Evs = + 1 stat increase

Natures add 10% to a certian stat and decrease 10% to a certain stat. IVs are a whole nother monster :x

I never cared about natures or EVs till I started playing the MMO. then i found out pokemon is serious business

if you dont have the right nature, ivs, evs, your jimmies will be rustled in PvP

View media item 284693
i miss the old days :smh:

depends on what you wanna do with it. Magmar has high stats in attack, sp attack, sp def, and speed

looks like yours is a mixed attacker: brick break is physical and flamethrower and psychic are special

so u should train attack and special attack, also speed so you can hit first, and/or spec def if you want, like it said it depends

you could keep the one u have now, but brave decreases speed, its complicated, so it depends.

when u play press h to read the help. it explains evs, natures, and ivs. these links helped me also http://www.serebii.net/potw/ http://www.psypokes.com/lab/natures.php i dont follow them exactly tho, more of guide to work with

ivs are a whole nother monster, i dont mess with those. they dont really matter if u dont plan to do alot of PvP

and yeah Guzzy, your boys an officer now, Capo Status :nthat:

Last edited:
they say EVs have been around since Red/Blue/Yellow :rolleyes

but yeah they been in the og games for a while, i know they were in ruby and saphire and up

Evs get added to your stats when u level up. 4 Evs = + 1 stat increase

Natures add 10% to a certian stat and decrease 10% to a certain stat. IVs are a whole nother monster :x

I never cared about natures or EVs till I started playing the MMO. then i found out pokemon is serious business

if you dont have the right nature, ivs, evs, your jimmies will be rustled in PvP

View media item 284693
i miss the old days :smh:
LMAO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I miss playing, I haven't got on in like a month already. Been busy with other more important things. :frown:

:smokin

Only caught 3 shinies in my 10+ years playing pokemon

only 1 i ever caught in the actual games was a shiny zangoose, and ive been playing since red version so i know that feel man. This Girafarig is only my 2nd

@Guzzy yeah they're in icefall cave, but its a winter event pokemon along with spheal, snorunt, stantler, and smeargle so get them while you can

They'll be gone soon. probably in a few days, maybe a week or 2

Yeah , I give no ***** about none of that EV IV ****. Just give me a good Pokemon and a good move set and I'm happy

I'm stuck at the dotted hole.. I know I have to use cut...
But there's a guy in the way

Edit: nvm figured it out

Last edited:
I haven't seen anyone else on in ages :lol:

I'm switching my team up at the moment. Trying to make up a competitive squad. I've got an Adamant Dragonite I'm training up, but he's got all special attacks at the moment :lol:

yeah u gotta add some variety to that dragonite Mitch >D

current squad:

lvl 50 Dusclops
lvl 50 Charizard
lvl 50 Jolteon
lvl 50 Tentacruel
lvl 50 Umbreon
lvl 50 Porygon2

I know right gonna give him Earthquake & Focus Punch to go with Ice Beam. Does the Move Relearner work? I want to get Dragon's Dance as well.

Back
Top Bottom