***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Barack might get this work tonight if he doesnt quit being so timid and start going in on Romneys half truths and plans. He is gonna calicoe himself at this rate.:smh: But man Romney's ability to lie and his charisma is off the charts.

laugh.gif
they are giving the comptroller NO respect.
Comptroller: Let's move on.
Romney: Wait wait, I should get the last word.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

WHO GIVES A **** how confident Romney is in this debate?
Some of you guys are really giving the man credit because he is being 'assertive' and 'confident' in this debate?
You wanna give him points on demeanor? What about content? He's speaking constant ********. He's lying through the roof on everything he is saying.
He is flip flopping ONCE AGAIN on his tax cut policies. He got called out on it and he got mad. His defense mechanism told him to tell the mediator that studies should be thrown out.
STUDIES. FACTS. Should be thrown out... okay dude, lets throw away facts and just have a presidential campaign about confidence and hope.
This guy is a joke. Obama is stuttering, and yes he doesn't sound as 'confident' as he probably should...but he isn't saying ******ed ****. Everything he is saying is making Romney back-peddle and overreact. He is frustrating the hell out of Romney and he is doing it with facts.
Man this **** is frustrating... This guy is trying to be the Commander in Chief of our country.
confidence, ha.
Thank you sir.

OBEEZY :smokin

EDIT: Yall are ridiculous. :x

Romney looks like a foolish, spoiled child. He has to have the last word, he's whining, and he's speaking **** tht makes no sense.

Last edited:
Yo...on the real...Obama's facts are pretty legit though.

Romney's winning that personality battle. 

Its the little things that Obama is doing.. Like nodding his head in agreement when Mitt talks Like hes saying "good point good point" and when he says stuff like "Mitt and I share this view _________"

Stop that dude.. Hes coming off as toooooo open minded ( i use that phrase loosely) and loose.. Man drive home YOUR ideas and sell yourself again.. Not talk about how you guys are similar..
I noticed this. Does he not know that the cameras are on him? 

Obama looks like hes in the wrong instead of being absolute in his stance. 

Obama's points are disjointed and not well explained which is not very characteristic for him.

Romney's experience being a CEO at Bain and extensive business experience is really helping him in this debate. He's not George W. Bush

Mitt is controlling this debate in full force now BARACK IS GONNA GET THAT WORK .Barack has to assert himself dude is cutting him off .I wonder did Romney watch any rap battles lately :nerd: this is insane dude told the COmptroller what to do the swag of this man is :nthat:

Romney is coming off pretty damn well.

BUT, it isn't a popularity/personality contest.
'
Obama is sitting back like someone who knows the facts will speak for themselves, that's why he doesn't see the need to overexert himself being all aggressive. he's just sitting back chilling, deep down he knows there's no way he won't get reelected.

Its the little things that Obama is doing.. Like nodding his head in agreement when Mitt talks Like hes saying "good point good point" and when he says stuff like "Mitt and I share this view _________"

Stop that dude.. Hes coming off as toooooo open minded ( i use that phrase loosely) and loose.. Man drive home YOUR ideas and sell yourself again.. Not talk about how you guys are similar..
I noticed this. Does he not know that the cameras are on him? 

Obama looks like hes in the wrong instead of being absolute in his stance. 

Yeh he does seem a little apologetic almost...not really being all that assertive

romney's talking but he ain't saying ****.. 

why would anyone wanna vote for that pompous jerk?
Bingo.

You have to remember. You've got a lawyer vs. a business consultant. 

Two COMPLETELY different ways of speaking. 

Back
Top Bottom