***Official Political Discussion Thread***

shocked, absolutely shocked

6924C505-81DA-42B3-99BE-37F1E4034CEE.jpeg

BD22E7B8-BC1B-46FC-8A82-2996BEB11908.jpeg

The Left boycotting Goya = cancel culture
Rafael Ted Cruz and the Right boycotting Nike in 2018 = It's my free speech to burn my Monarch IVs and voice my displeasures towards Nike for choosing the wrong side of history by exalting that flag kneeling, military hating bum C*ckernick.

Also dude's caping hard for Goya food more than he ever did for his wife. Hell, he's caping super hard for the same man, Trump, who insulted said wife.

Also Also, Goya was founded in 1936, and was based in New York/New Jersey for decades before they expanded globally. So a 90 year staple in the Cruz family household seems pretty far fetched and super embellished (hallmark traits of most members of the GOP) considering that Rafael's grandparents died in 1990s and early 00s.

For what the WNBA pays, they can say they’re straight on hooping til she’s out. It may not be an option at the moment, but they can go overseas and make 5 times what they make here.

Unprecedented, but not unexpected......dude came out and said he didn’t want a pardon; he wanted his sentence commuted.

Back
Top Bottom