laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at the code....

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

pyd8y.jpg

b6eu00.jpg

Light skin dudes we dont stand a chance
laugh.gif
Damn, she pretty too. Not to be super judgmental or whatever but its whack to see girls with definite potential all caught up in being somethinglike that ^. Like yo, that @#$% ain't really respectable so why do you try hard to portray that? I mean i'm cool with girls like that too, but i havealways thought that to myself.

Originally Posted by NikFiend

pyd8y.jpg

b6eu00.jpg

laugh.gif
Damn, she pretty too. Not to be super judgmental or whatever but its whack to see girls with definite potential all caught up in being something like that ^. Like yo, that @#$% ain't really respectable so why do you try hard to portray that? I mean i'm cool with girls like that too, but i have always thought that to myself.

I dont know fam. Sometimes this kinda turns me on if they lookin right.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by THE FAME

pyd8y.jpg

b6eu00.jpg

laugh.gif
Damn, she pretty too. Not to be super judgmental or whatever but its whack to see girls with definite potential all caught up in being something like that ^. Like yo, that @#$% ain't really respectable so why do you try hard to portray that? I mean i'm cool with girls like that too, but i have always thought that to myself.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
And alot of times, they just having fun snaping pictures mean mugging and rocking grills. They ain't really bout that.

Shorty can get it tho
devil.gif

Originally Posted by blazersfan

Originally Posted by THE FAME

pyd8y.jpg

b6eu00.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
And alot of times, they just having fun snaping pictures mean mugging and rocking grills. They ain't really bout that.

Shorty can get it tho
devil.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I know what y'all mean man.

Back
Top Bottom