**Official Post Your Dog Thread**

My little girl--Husky/German Shepherd Mix--turns 11 months today. Ultimately, a hell of a ride since day 1 but could not be more grateful for her.

NT has a bunch of great looking dogs. Shout out to the number of Pits in here

I got a German Shepherd mix and I love her to death..But the massive amount of hair she sheds is beyond annoying..

I got a German Shepherd mix and I love her to death..But the massive amount of hair she sheds is beyond annoying..
Bro!! Who are you telling? I sweep my floor twice daily and, still, hair remains around my place. Highly considering a deshedding tool. Have you used one?

I just use this comb looking thing my groomer recommended..Works pretty good and only cost me around 10 bucks at WalMart..

Haven't posted in here in a while... I do come in to look at pics & hand out reps though... Can't rep anyone now bcs I've hit my limit...

Here are recent pics of my pooch... She loves sleeping with her head on pillows... Absolutely the sweetest pooch. Love me some her.

Love your dog man. How's his behavior?
Thanks ... Her temperament and behaviour are superb. Only thing that I have to worry about her is that she's overly friendly. Once she sees that you aren't dangerous (other wise she would shy away in a scared way) she will not leave you alone . she would want to kiss and lick you to death.

Last edited:
^ Man, that's how pooches be. Wifey & I were watching TV last night & our girl was laid up on us.

:lol: Woke up early this morning to go to the bathroom & our girl wasn't in the room. After I finished, I went to see where she was & she was downstairs in the living room curled up on the sectional. I grabbed a blanket & a pillow and spooned he, went right back to sleep. Both of us snoring... :smokin

Back
Top Bottom