**Official Post Your Dog Thread**

A few pictures of my dog Bailey from the other day. She's about a year and four months now. Haven't gotten her DNA tested yet but pretty sure she's got Border Collie in her and Australian Shepherd. Tons of energy, gotta walk her 3-4 times a day for at least 30 mins each. She's almost always smiling and one of the best dogs I've ever had.
IMG_1180.JPG
IMG_1168.JPG

Anyone familiar with Beagles? As much as I'd love to get another Lab, they are a lot of work. Thinking about a Beagle based on the logic that it would be like having a "mini lab." Does that makes sense or no?

Beagle too small & yappy. Cop dat English Springer Spaniel tho...

Maybe!
Her head is wide & powerful though which makes me wonder if pitbull is possibly mixed in there too.

Great looking dog!

:lol:

real talk though, if my landlord ever said anything i’d buy one of those service animal certificates in a heart beat

They love getting out on the trails. Typically i will run them around a local (paved) park or my neighborhood on week days, and on weekends i will do one or two longer trail runs (5-10 miles). On saturday and sunday mornings i swear they know it is trail day because they are jumping on our bed and going nuts at 8am ready to hit the trails. :lol:

everytime I see videos like that, I always make sure to go and shower my dog with hugs and kisses no matter how annoyed she might get :lol:

Ja1zl_s-200x150.gif

Back
Top Bottom