**Official Post Your Dog Thread**

i see huskies and frenchies are the new it dogs these past years.

im hearing that alot of huskies are being put in shelters because owners didnt do the research and didnt realize they need lots of activity and arent really apartment dogs.

frenchies have so many health issues but MY GAWD THEY LOOK SOOO CUTE ON MY IG NEXT TO MY SUPREME STUFF!!..

get insurance for your dogs i got it through petsmart banfield.

Thanks to his mom, Winston is now with the force:

gMSHabY.jpg
IobRXBr.jpg
nQLHMn3.jpg

Last edited:

im hearing that alot of huskies are being put in shelters because owners didnt do the research and didnt realize they need lots of activity and arent really apartment dogs.

frenchies have so many health issues but MY GAWD THEY LOOK SOOO CUTE ON MY IG NEXT TO MY SUPREME STUFF!!..

My boy has a Husky. Awesome dog. Mad athletic and agile. He keeps it crated too much though. Pisses me off. I'm not gonna tell anyone how to raise their dog though.

:smh:. huskies must be protected at all costs.

:smh:
E2B9E5D2-F116-4999-8B67-64107B80FA39.jpeg

this my brother brody in action. my younger brother and I’s 4th dog. he’s a great hiking and skateboarding partner. working on his social skills because he’s inherently an alpha dog (have to use his muzzle when we go out :smh:).2nd time we have had an Akita-boxer mix.

Maine dog missing for 5 days found alive, buried in snow

BRYANT POND, Maine (AP) — A Labrador retriever has survived being buried alive in the snow for five days.

The family of 13-year-old Sophie said the dog went missing on Jan. 4, and they were unable to find her despite pleas made on social media.

Albert Silver tells WCSH-TV that he and his family searched everywhere.

Sophie was found five days later, on Tuesday, when someone saw her head poking through the snow on a nearby property that’d already been searched. A tractor created a path to her.

Silver said that it was a “miracle” that Sophie was found in good shape after so many nights in the bitter cold. The vet said that other than losing 5 pounds, the dog was in good shape. There was no frostbite or serious injuries.

DTS907iXUAc8MCX.jpg

Back
Top Bottom