**Official Post Your Dog Thread**

My boy turned 4 today. We had his annual photo shoot and also had McDonald’s for dinner.
145FF1E7-4A1D-45E8-832B-B2ADE68AAAE1.jpeg
A8BB048F-1721-43C6-9228-8B2BEB864E2E.jpeg

Anyone feed their dog raw? Like the premade raw? We used to make it ourselves but **** is time consuming and we weren't sure if they were getting everything they needed.

Anyone feed their dog raw? Like the premade raw? We used to make it ourselves but **** is time consuming and we weren't sure if they were getting everything they needed.

been buying this for about a year now

After 2 days in the ER and 4 days in the hospital, my little guy’s kidneys and liver are still headed towards failure, so we’ve gone ahead and decided that he will cross that rainbow bridge on Friday at home surrounded by love and the safety of familiarity.

This is the most difficult thing I’ve ever had to go through. I will never stop loving my little guy.

Hug your pets a little tighter today. Extra head and belly rubs. And don’t forget to scratch the base of the tail.

I’m gonna miss everything about him, but that smile that had the ability to brighten up my darkest of moods is what I will mess most.

7FF429BB-A5A4-4B53-8A49-D08B0DA03860.jpeg

After 2 days in the ER and 4 days in the hospital, my little guy’s kidneys and liver are still headed towards failure, so we’ve gone ahead and decided that he will cross that rainbow bridge on Friday at home surrounded by love and the safety of familiarity.

This is the most difficult thing I’ve ever had to go through. I will never stop loving my little guy.

Hug your pets a little tighter today. Extra head and belly rubs. And don’t forget to scratch the base of the tail.

I’m gonna miss everything about him, but that smile that had the ability to brighten up my darkest of moods is what I will mess most.

I’m so sorry fam ☹️😔

jesus that has to be the worse feeling, sorry to hear that.

this kid keeps me busy ALL DAY….

0334C0CE-DD6E-485C-A013-1A3F7C4ADE26.jpeg

sorry to hear man, i know that feeling all to well. it’s been almost 2 months since i had to have my pup put down and i still think about her everyday. just know that you did right by him by not letting him suffer

I just witnessed something horrible on my bike commute home after work 😡

Some poor doggo was getting beat by it's owner in the backyard. I'm talking UFC ground and pound style where the dog's head was bouncing off the ground 😢

Fellas and gals, hug your furry friend and show them some extra love right now....that shxt got me heated

Hello folks, what does everyone use for pet insurance. There are quite a few companies and I am not sure who to go with. I would like to get testimonials from real folks. Not trusting of these reviews. lol

Hello folks, what does everyone use for pet insurance. There are quite a few companies and I am not sure who to go with. I would like to get testimonials from real folks. Not trusting of these reviews. lol
I just signed up for nationwide. I haven’t had to use it yet but compared to others it seemed like it covers more

1 hour after getting picked up from the groomers 🤦🏻‍♂️
143754BE-EFEE-49D8-B094-E09AF80E2ABC.jpeg

I am having a little bit of an issue with Mickey. He was doing great with potty training, going on the wee wee pad and going when we went outside. Then he stopped using the wee wee pad and only went, when he went for his 3 daily walks. I am thinking great this is going smooth. Now all of a sudden he jumps on the bed and pees on it. And wont use the pad in the house. Hes almost 8 months old now and I am worried he is sick, but he doesnt look sick and isnt acting sick. I do not know what to do. If anyone has any advice, please help.

Btw, I have his vet appt scheduled for Tuesday, but any insight beforehand, would help.

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom