**Official Post Your Dog Thread**

20220911_131055-01.jpeg
beautiful dogs and scenery!

my boys straight out the groomers
IMG_2618 copy.jpg

my oldest Tano has been doing mobile gym (treadmill) for over a year now, Toa is finally getting the hang of it, pretty stoked on how he'll love it once he's fully in stride

Guys please help out this fellow NT'r he's my cousin and a great human being and do not have words for how much Lennox has meant to him....so please anything will help do not want to @ him cuz he's really going thru it ....if you want/need anymore info feel free to DM me

Man this thread makes me miss having a dog. My wife introduced fox red labs to me and now I want one. Our possible new apartment has a 55 lbs limit so I just might try and make it happen. I telecommute twice a week so I’ll be able to give him time and attention.

lpheat22 lpheat22 how long ago did you last have a dog, & what breed? Labs tend to need a lot of stimulation from various sources.

Fox red labs are beautiful. I feel you on wanting one.

Confirmed my thoughts and found out my lil guy has a messed up knee :frown: . Got an injury called a Luxating patella. Same thing happened to my bros dog and he ended up needed surgery

Happened like a month ago and I kept going back and forth if I should bring him to the vet because sometimes he would seem to be perfectly fine and other times he seemed hurt. Turns out his kneecap is going in and out of its place, exactly why sometimes he’s ok other times he’s hurting

lpheat22 lpheat22 how long ago did you last have a dog, & what breed? Labs tend to need a lot of stimulation from various sources.

Fox red labs are beautiful. I feel you on wanting one.
It’s been 6 years since my boy passed away. Now just trying to find either a rescue pup or young one or maybe just see if any breeder is available.

What do y'all do when your dog has a broken nail? My guy broke his last night and it was basically flipped upside down

I snipped the end off of it and the quick is kind of exposed but, aside from trying to lick it, he doesn't act like it's really bothering him

I was going to put some neosporin on it and wrap it and then put a cone on him

Trying to decide if that would be enough or if I should take him to the vet

My girl had the same thing last year but hers was more painful because she was limping and stuff but the only thing the vet did was snip it off and put some silver nitrate on it

What do y'all do when your dog has a broken nail? My guy broke his last night and it was basically flipped upside down

I snipped the end off of it and the quick is kind of exposed but, aside from trying to lick it, he doesn't act like it's really bothering him

I was going to put some neosporin on it and wrap it and then put a cone on him

Trying to decide if that would be enough or if I should take him to the vet

My girl had the same thing last year but hers was more painful because she was limping and stuff but the only thing the vet did was snip it off and put some silver nitrate on it
Stop the bleeding and if he/she doesn’t irritate it you’re good. Keep it clean but, I wouldn’t deem a cone necessary.

Back
Top Bottom