**OFFICIAL POST YOUR **VINTAGE** SNAPBACKS THREAD**

vintage-new-era-La-raiders-snapback-cap-hat-black-courderoy_1.jpg

http://ohsnapbacks.com/2011/05/22/vintage-new-era-x-nfl-raiders-snapback-cap/

vintage-new-era-La-raiders-snapback-cap-hat-black-courderoy_3.jpg

Originally Posted by Zyzz

where you guys getting the USA basketball ones? those are NICE

Got the red one from Karmaloop via For All To Envy. Picked up the Navy for the For All To Envy store out in LA when I visited a few months ago. Told dudes that I copped the red one and asked if they had the Navy joint and they took one out the back of the storage room for me. Had a decent amount of them at the time but they said they wanted to keep a bunch on ice to sell later.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

where you guys getting the USA basketball ones? those are NICE

Got the red one from Karmaloop via For All To Envy. Picked up the Navy for the For All To Envy store out in LA when I visited a few months ago. Told dudes that I copped the red one and asked if they had the Navy joint and they took one out the back of the storage room for me. Had a decent amount of them at the time but they said they wanted to keep a bunch on ice to sell later.

^ steam gets the wrinkles out

I've been selling most of my snaps. when I saw all these high school kids starting to wear them, I went waaaay in the back of my closet and started cashing in on the lil trend.
I kept these- nothing major but i have more.-i'll postem later
I prefer the OGs- I dont like how most of the new snaps look. IMO snaps are a vintage look so I'd just rather have the vintage hats if imma wear'em.
All are DS or worn once
Sports Specialties, New Era(OG), The Game, ect..sold most of the Starters- I cant believe how much I made off them..lol-I feel old

this one is SO OLD- just for the collection now

Back
Top Bottom