Official Powerful Picture Thread Vol. New One

Originally Posted by rhester

http://www.mtv.com/news/p...jay_z_nas_10_27_05/a.jpg src="http://www.mtv.com/news/photos/j/jay_z_nas_10_27_05/a.jpg">
In the grand scheme of things, this picture isn't all that powerful but when I firsrt saw it, it just gave me chills, B... I NEVERwould've imagined this would happen in the fashion that it did...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rhester

a.jpg

superbowl62-ap.jpg

A picture of 2 rappers who basically speak the same words as everyone else in their profession, money/drugs/women/being cool because of the city you live in.

And a picture of a suspected murderer holding a trophy.

Inspiring.

*EDIT*

- nevermind. after looking at your post count and some of your posts its obvious you're just looking for trouble *ignored*

w9bu4g.jpg

Did you guys know this photo was posed.

during the fight against japan,

the captain saw his men trying to raise up the flag but while doing

so all the mens got shot and died.

the captain was so inspired by how his men were brave enough to try to

raise the flag that he got a couple of his mens that were alive after the battle

and made them pose the picture which represented the first group of men that tried to raise the flag.

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

w9bu4g.jpg

Did you guys know this photo was posed.

during the fight against japan,

the captain saw his men trying to raise up the flag but while doing

so all the mens got shot and died.

the captain was so inspired by how his men were brave enough to try to

raise the flag that he got a couple of his mens that were alive after the battle

and made them pose the picture which represented the first group of men that tried to raise the flag.
wasn't there a movie based on this event?

just saw this on yahoo- thought of this thread

Paige+Bennethum+and+Dad+soldier+hold+hand.jpg

A family photo that shows a little girl beside her father and his fellow soldiers in uniform as they prepare to go to war has resonated well beyond the tight knit Bennethum clan.

Four-year-old Paige Bennethum really, really didn't want her daddy to go to Iraq.

So much so, that when Army Reservist Staff Sgt. Brett Bennethum lined up in formation at his deployment this July, she couldn't let go.

No one had the heart to pull her away.

Originally Posted by DJ bana

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

http://photobucket.com/

Use the Amtrak cars in the background for scale. It is said to have been approximately 300' or about the length of a football field.
jeez, been a minute since ive seen the epic saber piece.

Originally Posted by airmaxplus

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Originally Posted by ii2cky

smh.gif
im chelsea fan

laugh.gif
thats unfortunate.

You guys can't make transfers until summer of 2011
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

MANCHESTER UNITED.
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

BANA..you support United?!
nerd.gif
Good Choice!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN MANCHESTER.

red devils in my blood.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

all real mancs support city.
tongue.gif

ah, not quite.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

red > blue.

and whoever just said that supporting united is a bandwagon? are you kidding?

my first words were "glory man united."

I thought these people were in the REAL manchester?
tongue.gif

tevez-welcome.jpg

2yyqxsp.jpg
5nn56q.jpg

ay7lmh.gif

epnb12.jpg

v6rof4.jpg
2i1nktg.jpg

2vbo21w.jpg
2gtuhja.jpg
2v9szma.jpg

ru1nd5.jpg

316p3lh.jpg

"Gandhi died by the hands of an assassin; Jinnah died by his devotion to Pakistan."
"Few individuals significantly alter the course of history. Fewer still modify the map of the world. Hardly anyone can be credited with creating anation-state. Mohammad Ali Jinnah did all three. "

This is how a president of Pakistan, The "most allied ally of the US in asia" at the time, is greeted in NYC and Washington D.C in 1964
NYC :
hs48qq.jpg
Washington D.C. :
nyebo8.jpg

HELP! i'm almost certain this photo was posted but i can't see all the images in this thread. does anyone know any information on the old black andwhite photo of the family holding their son after he drowned at a lake? I've looked EVERYWHERE i can think of for that picture and the story behind it!

Originally Posted by Kingtre

just saw this on yahoo- thought of this thread

Paige+Bennethum+and+Dad+soldier+hold+hand.jpg

A family photo that shows a little girl beside her father and his fellow soldiers in uniform as they prepare to go to war has resonated well beyond the tight knit Bennethum clan.

Four-year-old Paige Bennethum really, really didn't want her daddy to go to Iraq.

So much so, that when Army Reservist Staff Sgt. Brett Bennethum lined up in formation at his deployment this July, she couldn't let go.

No one had the heart to pull her away.
Damn.

Would ya'll consider that Jay-z & Nas pic on stage to be a form of "Contemporary visual art"?

and
sick.gif
@ dude who posted up the beheaded pics of Paul Johnson...that pic is powerful in its own way though

Dude loved what he did and died doing it...
dimebag+darrell.jpg

GOAT Shredder....if you ever really hear me play metal I try to play like Dime most of the time.
So much talent only to be hit with a disease that only few get affected by
jb2.gif
jason-becker.jpg

He can't talk,move,or show any emotion...he communicates with his eyes

Back
Top Bottom