Official PREDATORS Movie Thread

Anyone else looking forward to this?
pimp.gif

Hell yeah I'm excited
pimp.gif
Predator is one of my favorite 80's movies, and this looks WAY better than the last 2 abortions with "Predator" in the title.

Hell yeah I'm excited
pimp.gif
Predator is one of my favorite 80's movies, and this looks WAY better than the last 2 abortions with "Predator" in the title.

I'm gonna be honest - I haven't seen a single Predator movie. The AVP movies looked absolutely awful, but I've always heard good things about the original films and have been meaning to watch them.

Anyway, I saw this trailer today and I'm really intrigued. The plot isn't exactly original, but it looks like it could be good. And I know it's early, but its currently at 100% (thru 9 reviews) on Rotten Tomatoes, so it must not be that bad.

My only concern is that I don't know the series. Any idea if that will take away from the movie?

I'm gonna be honest - I haven't seen a single Predator movie. The AVP movies looked absolutely awful, but I've always heard good things about the original films and have been meaning to watch them.

Anyway, I saw this trailer today and I'm really intrigued. The plot isn't exactly original, but it looks like it could be good. And I know it's early, but its currently at 100% (thru 9 reviews) on Rotten Tomatoes, so it must not be that bad.

My only concern is that I don't know the series. Any idea if that will take away from the movie?

I think i'll wait for the download.  They better not dumb down the Predators and make them primitive cause dudes had lasers and invisibility since the 80s.
laugh.gif

I think i'll wait for the download.  They better not dumb down the Predators and make them primitive cause dudes had lasers and invisibility since the 80s.
laugh.gif

im actually gonna watch it, i loved part 1 and part 2 i actually enjoyed. I never watched any of the AVP but since this is just about predator then its worth checking out. Never gonna forget how crazy the scene was when Jesse Ventura got wrecked in part 1

im actually gonna watch it, i loved part 1 and part 2 i actually enjoyed. I never watched any of the AVP but since this is just about predator then its worth checking out. Never gonna forget how crazy the scene was when Jesse Ventura got wrecked in part 1

CAN'T !$$!!#% WAIT!

Anybody know if they playing this in any IMAX theaters?

CAN'T !$$!!#% WAIT!

Anybody know if they playing this in any IMAX theaters?

Back
Top Bottom