**OFFICIAL** Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 (PES 2013) Thread ***OUT NOW***

Damn this is supposed to be the IGN review but it won't embed. Anyways

Last edited:
Played the second demo.....man its way too short. But that being said....there is no better feeling then scoring a goal in PES.
I really enjoyed the second demo and it looks like the offensive intelligence has been increased. But you can't use the D-Pad to play. I have always been a D-Pad over joystick person....idk why just seemed more natural to me. Guess i have to transition now to joystick.
But the ability to hit shoot then shoot again right before the player kicks the ball to make it knuckle is nice. I like that they are trying to give you more options when it comes to shooting. No more hit square and he does what ever he wants. Had a nice goal with CR7 cutting in from the corner of the box and hitting a knuckle shot right into the side netting :smokin felt john goodman
http://www.pesfan.com/news/10214058/PES-2013-The-Reviews-Hit!/
Getting pretty rave reviews around the interwebz

Ain't that the truth :smokin

One more week til the release.

Finally did the skills tutorial last night. That close two touch thing is hard :lol:. The controls seem very deep for dribbling this year. I can see why ign said it has a steep learning curve. It may take a while to get everything down so you can do the different moves in the right situations.

On the actual pitch it is better than FIFA. More realistic and more rewarding. FIFA may be better as a collective unit because of the game modes, online, and licences. But yeah, PES has better actual gameplay though.

On the actual pitch it is better than FIFA. More realistic and more rewarding. FIFA may be better as a collective unit because of the game modes, online, and licences. But yeah, PES has better actual gameplay though.

Yep been saying this forever. How people complain "oh i don't want to play as London FC i want Chelsea kits" ok...that matters to you more then gameplay. Like the game is just better half the time i mute the tv put in headphones listen to music as i play too, because the other complaint is the commentary is awful...which is true :lol:

But picked the game up yesterday at bestbuy will hopefully be getting into it tonight. #cantwait

Might have to wait to really try during winterbreak. Really don't have time to learn a different system with it being my senior year.

Yeah I already sold FIFA :lol:. Played PES for like 4 hours straight and then popped in FIFA and couldn't do it. I need to figure out this PS3 file stuff that gives you the real kits etc

Yeah I already sold FIFA :lol:. Played PES for like 4 hours straight and then popped in FIFA and couldn't do it. I need to figure out this PS3 file stuff that gives you the real kits etc

Let me know if you figure it out lol. I have no clue how either.

Great to see that you can play with the D-Pad if you want. I am still trying to transition to the left stick anyway but i will probably revert.

Great to see that you can start with a club team this year right off the bat instead of having to buy that right like in 2012. I am sick of starting with Costolo and Ximilez and Stremer and whatever other 60 and below rated clown names i have to start.
So i went the cheap route and started with Tottenham. I am probably going to have to start over anyway once the updated roster comes out or i get that option file because Van Der Vaart is still on the team and no Dempsey. So is Dos Santos, isn't he hurt or on loan? Pineear is still on the team too. And defoe is rated like a 71 :smh: no respect lol.

Anyone know if i update the roster or option file if it will just change everything even my masterleague team? Or will it just change the roster for exhibition/new ML teams? Don't want to start making transfers and build a dynasty if i have to change for the new rosters.

Thanks man this is coming from some one who has never used an option file. I usually just deal with it lol. But why are there 5 links for the PS3 section. I have a US copy of PES 2013 are any of those files good?

Also i heard the next patch with summer transfers is coming october 11th. Are these option files compatible or do they already account for the summer transfers or just wait until the 11th to update then use the files.

Sorry for all the questions

Back
Top Bottom