Official Production Numbers - Top 23 AJ XX3 White/Titanium-University Blue

I don't understand why JB would do this and make only a small amount for these. Once again they F'd up releasing a beautiful colorway and making itimpossible to get but decide to make tons of garbage playoffs that i still don't have!

I don't understand why JB would do this and make only a small amount for these. Once again they F'd up releasing a beautiful colorway and making itimpossible to get but decide to make tons of garbage playoffs that i still don't have!

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

I thought we already knew this???

JM

So then source it if you're so confident, buddy. You should be able to post multiple links since its everywhere.
rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

I thought we already knew this???

JM

So then source it if you're so confident, buddy. You should be able to post multiple links since its everywhere.
rolleyes.gif

^ haha relax.

It was known there would be 23 stores. It was rumored that it wouldnt be 23 stores, but instead 23 pairs per store.

Now its good to know its both - 23 stores, 23 pairs per store.

I'm thinking it might be easier to pay someone internationally to get me a pair!

Hello Canada!

^ haha relax.

It was known there would be 23 stores. It was rumored that it wouldnt be 23 stores, but instead 23 pairs per store.

Now its good to know its both - 23 stores, 23 pairs per store.

I'm thinking it might be easier to pay someone internationally to get me a pair!

Hello Canada!

We also know there's going to be another 529 pairs available outside of the US, essentially "doubling" the production number. Still extremelyrare.

We also know there's going to be another 529 pairs available outside of the US, essentially "doubling" the production number. Still extremelyrare.

Guess no pair for me. Best color, in my opinion, of the AJ 23 and Jordan Brand pulls this. Total joke

Guess no pair for me. Best color, in my opinion, of the AJ 23 and Jordan Brand pulls this. Total joke

Back
Top Bottom