Official: Project Pat " Walkin' Bank Roll "

Lemme find out yall B-More @#%$ up on HCP......
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

Quote:
: -->
mad.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
@ this dude thinkin' he's that dude because he made some wack beats.

Quote:
your saying thats the second best song project ever made?

you musta just started jammin him in 06'
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

^
and you think tell tell tell is pat's 2nd best song?

ooookkkay
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

Its an opinion....Something that cant be proven to be right or wrong....If I feel that 'If you ain't from my hood' is his best song...Then it is...according to me. What you feel has no bearing on what I feel...
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

The first cd from hypnotized minds that i got was Mista Dont Play :pimp:
pimp.gif
ed to listen to 3-6 mafia. I'm glad we got another hcp production cd but where the hell is Frayser Boy at?

Team DC/MD/VA​

Hated By Many Confronted By None
O.G. Member #70
TeamCowboys5 Championships Just Aint Enough

Quote:
Its an opinion....Something that cant be proven to be right or wrong
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

nada
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Crook By The Book is a seriously slept on album. Almost every track on the damn album is a banger.

Purple :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Best song on crook by the book is.....

I ain't goin back to Jail ( for personal reasons )
If you ain't watchin Kickin' it in the city...You should be ASHAMED of yourself!!!​

TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

wow seems like cbtb wasnt very long ago at all, but project never lets me down so ill definitely look into this :pimp:
pimp.gif

"Mista Dont Play" is one of the best HCP/Prophet Entertainment releases.
Pistol Packin' Never Slackin' Trick Smackin' Killa​

^
true dat.. damn ice... where you been

top 5 HCP joints imo:

King_Of_Da_Playaz_Ball.jpg

B000003L71.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

Three_6_Mafia_When_The_Smoke_Clears.jpg

Project_Pat_Mista_Dont_Play.jpg

and tied for 5th:
09703744042.jpg

or

324203.jpg
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!​

Pat probably doesnt care about creating a buzz, he knows hardcore fans are gonna cop thealbum regardless, like someone siad earlier hopefully HCP goes back to making real music and stop worrying about the mainstream stuff.
If winning isn't everything,why do they keep score?

Mista Dont Play = :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Quote:
3. Dont Call Me No Mo ft/ Three Six Mafia

:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
i hope the album doesnt sound like this bs. rubberband me is my @#%$ so hopefully the album is centered around that direction.
6-MILE, HIGHLAND PARK, DEXTER, BELL ISLE, PURITAIN, FENKELL, SCHOOL CRAFT, 7-MILE, WARREN, SNOWDEN, PONTIAC, LINWOOD, JOY ROAD WHAT UP DOE!...

^

it is

dont call me is the only song like that... the rest are gutter
Code:

well...just copped it since i try my best to support my fellow memphians, and i must say, i like it....
same ol Pat, which is a good thing...i jus wish they would put more promotion into they projects
but this cd is str8....and Ghetty Green was the hardest pat album

Got it. CD is on point so far. I saw this thread as I was giving it my first listen.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Stayin ahead of the rest Member #22- .oO Seeko Oo.
Fayette County​

This @#%$ is haaaaaaaard! "Powder" is my @#%$ so far! I'm ridin to this @#%$. No doubt.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Stayin ahead of the rest Member #22- .oO Seeko Oo.
Fayette County​

I'm a big Pat/Three 6/HCP fan but I'm just not feelin this one... Whats killin me is the hooks.. "I got that Bull frog RIBBIT!!" did this dude really say "RIBBIT!!" :smh:
smh.gif
Team PokerStars
"Duece, Seven... I'm ALL-IN"
"I'VE NEVER WORKED A DAY IN MY LIFE"​
John Madden​

^ So I guess you didn't like 'Chickenhead' ????
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES

Quote:
^ So I guess you didn't like 'Chickenhead' ????
smh.gif
Team PokerStars
"Duece, Seven... I'm ALL-IN"
"I'VE NEVER WORKED A DAY IN MY LIFE"​
John Madden​

Back
Top Bottom