Official PSP Thread - Keep all discussion here

no, it's sony's version of iTunes

'Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

yeah it transfers the created players too.
They mad my car's like an elephant - the trunk in the front
See ya dude react, hud' six threw me back
A few they clapped, but I ate those, them ***** is Scooby snacks
I ain't see stars.. I'm a G pa-Killa Cam

Im thinking about getting Madden 2006 for my psp....Can you play online with other people from other places of the country? and how do you connect your psp to your ps2?
THE OC KID

i just got madden and its pretty good compared to what some people are saying
you can play other people in different countries but you need to have an account to EA nation
and you connect the psp to the ps2 by using the usb chord; theres a usb port on the bottom left corner of the ps2

Quote:
That package looks sweet kinda made me wish I waited. Kind of even more happy about the d-pad now cause with all these emulators, the regular pad wasnt cuttin it (Playin contra without the d-pad was a pain, couldnt shoot diagonally). Hope all u guys having fun with alpha 3.

Trust me. The Capcom dpad is just okay. You're seriously better off trying to modify your PSP yourself. You don't really have to be very tech savvy about it either. All you need is some scotch tape, a one-hole puncher, and a phillipshead screwdriver. And maybe canned air to clean out dust. It voids your warranty, but playing most any game that requires use of the dpad is so much easier.

..and if you have a PlayGear Pocket the Capcom dpad doesn't let the PSP fit into it unless you cut a portion of the inside of the PGP case out. Anyways, seriously, try the dpad mod..

boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs...c=25896243

Quote:
ANybody know if SOny gone do a greatest hits type thing for the psp??

I don't think any PSP games have sold enough to warrant being a greatest hit. :frown:
frown.gif

Maybe GTA:SA has, and even that might be pushing it. I don't recall the number of copies a game has to sell to warrant a re-release under a greatest hits tag and lower price, but I don't think there have been many PSP games to hit that mark, if any.
-d.w.a.i.

everybody get worms when it comes out...
please
AIR FORCE 1s, DUNKS & MORE!!

AIM me: denrid0cks

Quote:
I don't think any PSP games have sold enough to warrant being a greatest hit.

The real question Im asking is are they ever going to put their older games to like 20. Cuz I want the MGS:A but I do not want to pay 30 bones for it. Same thing with Mignight Club.

Quote:
The real question Im asking is are they ever going to put their older games to like 20. Cuz I want the MGS:A but I do not want to pay 30 bones for it. Same thing with Mignight Club.

I think some games are getting marked down. But I wouldn't bet on universal price drops unless the companies that produced that games budge.

Quote:
everybody get worms when it comes out...
please

I haven't played any Worms games in a long time but I'll definitely get this one..
-d.w.a.i.

well i need a little help ...

how do i get my own music in burnout?
i have done this for gta... but i am not sure how to do it in burnout.
step by step instructions would be appreciated.

thanks!

also, i think im gonna scoop up the 2 gig from amazon..85 is a good deal... i couldnt find that deal on outpost.com for 2 of them, someone post a link please!

and lastly, does anyone have xcopy? if so let me know how you like it.

gone.

Heyy guys...Well I still have the 32 MB memory card..and it just doesnt cut it. Im thinking about buying a 1 Gig memory card but im not sure which one to get.. Im thinking of getting :

1GB Memory Stick PRO Duo, Lexar model

or

1GB Memory Stick Pro Duo ( MS Pro Duo ) Gaming SANDISK

Which one would be more reliable / faster ?? I'd really appreciate it guys.

Philippines[/b]
mber No.6[/b]​

^. Here are my five words.
<------ My avatar is the last shoe I picked up.
My E-Mail addy is [email protected].
I am currently looking for DS sz. 12 Sheeds in Wht/Royal w/ #30 on strap, sz. 12 Black AF1 Lux High in any condition, and AF1 Carbon Fiber lows in sz. 12 ONLY, any condition. Oh yea, as usual, I'm also looking for more pairs of sz. 12 AF1 Rose's in ANY condition.

So I copped a PSP courtesy of AF Writer :pimp:
pimp.gif
today
Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories
Battery Charger
and a logitech case for a grand total of
$205.00

Is MLB the Show 06 out? Is it good? How is NBA 06 since Live doesn't have Franchise. Thanks!

I looked through the first two pages, but anyone recommend me some must haves?

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-MAIL[/td][td]eBay[/td][td]AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
Dream on.

I need help I can't connect my PSP to my router. I got a Linksys Wireless-G router with an encryption. I typed in my WEP like 800 times and I keep getting an error on my PSP. Then just know I turned off the encryption and tired to connect and I got the same error. Also I got 100% signal strength. If anyone can help me, I'm on AIM, Umizzle 89.

^^ Silly suggestion, but did you make sure that the WiFi adaptor is turned on? -- It's on the right side of your PSP.

Quote:
Does anyone know if the Japan version PSP can connect wirelessly like the regular PSP? I know it doesnt play American dvds but would I be able to play someone who has a regular PSP??

Connects to WiFi just like the US version and also plays adhoc just the same.
[table]Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?
[/table]​

^^you mean left side

Quote:
^^ Silly suggestion, but did you make sure that the WiFi adaptor is turned on? -- It's on the right side of your PSP.

:wow:
embarassed.gif

Should I push it up or should I push it down? (no @#%$)
And should the green light be on?

push the button up

has anyone played fight night round 3 yet?if so is it worth copping?

Back
Top Bottom