Official PSP Thread - Keep all discussion here

I checked the PSP forums and no one seems to know what the IR sensor is for. Maybe Sony will release an update to integrate it later.
[table]Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?
[/table]​

I sent an e-mail to Sony regarding dead pixels--fortunately, my PSP has only one stuck pixel off in the corner, but I was curious to hear the response....

Hello MpapaJ,

Thank you for writing us.

Red, blue, green, or white spots, or dark spots, may appear in certain locations on the LCD screen.
This is normal with LCD screens and is not a sign of a malfunction. A very small number of dark
pixels or continuously lit pixels may exist on each screen.

For more information on the LCD screen on your PSP(TM) portable entertainment system, please refer
to page 13 of your Owner's Manual.

If you need additional assistance, please call our Consumer Services Department at (800) 345-7669.
Our representatives are available to assist you Monday through Saturday 6:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m., and
Sunday 7:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m., Pacific Standard Time.

If you have further questions regarding this message, please refer to your email case
number:3114021.

Michael J.
Multimedia CSR
Sony Computer Entertainment America
Consumer Services Department

Original Message Follows:
-------------------------

Consumer Name: MpapaJ
Consumer Email: [email protected]
Model Number: PSP-1001
Serial Number:
Purchase Date: 12/15/2005
Message from Consumer:
My new PSP has many dead pixels. How do I fix/exchange my unit?

[table]Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?
[/table]​

I have a PSP but the only game i have is Burnout Legends...I use it mainly for videos and music... anyone got nba live 06 on psp?? if you do how is it??
San Antonio Spurs 05-06 NBA World Champions

can someone please answer me this question about putting songs on Grand Theft Autodoes that take up memory space or is it just saved onto the disk???????????????
They mad my car's like an elephant - the trunk in the front
See ya dude react, hud' six threw me back
A few they clapped, but I ate those, them ***** is Scooby snacks
I ain't see stars.. I'm a G pa-Killa Cam

damn homie.good looks.i just downloaded like 20 songs on there on top of the 10 that i already have.

damn wth is up with my order? :frown:
frown.gif
im gettin hella scared. lol. i ordered at (Fry's)outpost.com through TELEPHONE, last night at about 7 pm. i STILL didnt get a conformation email.. AND, when i go to "track order" it says "order not found". :frown:
frown.gif
maaaan. i juss called customer service, and no one is pickin up.
>:
mad.gif

if my order went through, i should recieve it by thursday. but im thinkin sumthin went wrong.. urgh!
Pics?! oh yeah btw, juss GOOGLE it!!

Hella > Mad. Yeah i said it.
NOT a Newbie. Just a NEW Name.
[/b]

theres no store around ur way that sells the psp giga pack?

^nope...(well they do sell it, but theyre all been sold out). i checked: wal mart, target, toysrus, bestbuy.. etc(sold out online too) and i call all of em on a weekly. all sold out.

so i decided to check Frys, and sure enough on there shopping site, they had it. then ^^^ that happend. *sigh*
Pics?! oh yeah btw, juss GOOGLE it!!

[/b]

does anyone have the 4gb hard rive by datel?
if someone already talked about this my bad

but my question is how good does it work?
i heard that they are not reliable and they are slow.

any answers would be appreciated.

i was about to order one.

i need help with putting music i have the reg. mem. stick......... do i need to upgrade to 1 gig b4 putting music on my psp

^^ no u dont need to upgrade to 1 g. if you have the 32 mb one you can probably fit up to 5 or 6 songs at most.
go to setting and format your memory card and when connect your psp to your computer a screen with pop up with a folder name/labled "PSP" inside the folder you should have 4 different folders. place your music file into your music folder and you'll be set.
*Note that on some computer it doesnt automatically open the screen with the folder. if so than you would have to manually open it, by going to my computer.

ONETRUEHOMIE
SEATTLE,WA

^^but just remember that it has to be an mp3 file.

About putting customized songs on the MS to play on GTA, I heard that MP3's don't work. You can only do it with songs you have in a CD. Weird.

I just turn off the radio when I'm playing. Too damn noisy.

A manager from EB games told me that there will be more Gigapacks shipped to retail stores this month. I'm not sure how true the info is, though, since it was originally a holiday bundle ONLY.

MP3's should work on GTA, regardless whether you rip from a CD , download or whatever.

[/table]​

is this ever gunna get a sticky?

EDIT: Ur Gay and this post sucks!!

[/b]

just played GTA multiplayer wireless with my friend and :wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

GTA is killing them right now.. and that custom tracks is even more :pimp:
pimp.gif
eek.gif
it makes the game so much better not having to change the radio station every single time you get into a car.. you do have to put whatever mp3s you want on gta to an audio cd first, then and only then will RCT recognize and compress your audio files to your saved GTA game..

p.s. WE WANT A STICKY!!!!!! :\
ohwell.gif
:D
happy.gif
plz

~flemboyant
THE BAY IS IN THE AREA

Thanks for clearing up the question about MP3's in GTA--guess you do have to burn to a CD first.

sportinjordans916 -- check earlier in this post. www.cnet.com for price comparisons online.

[/table]​

Quote:
any reccomendations on where to buy a good 1 or 2 gb memstick?
If you have the $$$$, get a 2GB memory stick. I have a 1GB one and it's not enough.

PSP2 better come with a hard drive
mad.gif

1GB gets filled with the quickness. 1 hour of video, a few songs and you're down.
[/table]​

Quote:
GTA is killing them right now.. and that custom tracks is even more it makes the game so much better not having to change the radio station every single time you get into a car.. you do have to put whatever mp3s you want on gta to an audio cd first, then and only then will RCT recognize and compress your audio files to your saved GTA game..
so i rip the songs from a cd to the computer and put it in the music folder?
[/b]​

^^ www.rockstargames.com/lib...a_lcs.html
[/table]​

Back
Top Bottom