Official PSP Thread - Keep all discussion here

Quote:
^If so thats ******ed...why would anyone invest 250 in a device then have to pay 300 more to effectively utilize the possibilites for the device...I dont care im stickin to buyin UMD's for movies and games and might get a 512MB(I think thats an option) stick
well it happens. some printers are actually cheaper than ink. some plates are cheaper than the food you put on it. you can buy expensive accessories a free phone. Bose speakers are more expensive than the iPod itself. It's not unusual. It happens.

an 8 gig stick costing that much sounds about right. it is alittle over priced, but it is Sony. remember that Sony loses out for every PSP they sell.

Quote:
SMH@ 600 for 8GB when a video ipod has up to 30GB for way less than that
well it's flash memory. a video iPod is hard drive based. Flash memory will always be more expensive. Thats like comparing a normal hard drive price to the video iPod price. That doesn't make sense. That's like saying you can get a 250 gig hard drive for about $125. so by your understanding internal hard drive > ipod, right? no. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Quote:
^^(if u wanna buy online) u can order the giga pack at Fry's outpost.com. that's where i got mine.
I got a $100 and $30 best buy gift card... which is going towards the purchase of a PSP this friday, so I have no choice but to buy from bestbuy, :\
ohwell.gif

Nothing wrong with BB--besides, they have a real simple protection plan---something I'd recommend for a portable.
[table]Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?
[/table]​

BTW--Comparing PSP Video 9 to Sony's Media Manager -- both are slow as hell and user-friendly. I don't see any real advantage to either.
[table]Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?
[/table]​

I bought a 2gb memory stick and I don't ever need to buy a game again. My friend has a 2 gb memory card also and he downloads actual PSP games on it and after he beats it, he deletes it. So, that's money saved for me :smile:
smile.gif
...Also, I recieved the 2gb memory stick for $120.

i got a lil something for yall...just peep my recent post in the ipod post.
35 congrats, you are Niketalks October keystyle champ...

Quote:
I bought a 2gb memory stick and I don't ever need to buy a game again. My friend has a 2 gb memory card also and he downloads actual PSP games on it and after he beats it, he deletes it. So, that's money saved for me ...Also, I recieved the 2gb memory stick for $120.

Lucky you. What firmware version?
[/table]​

I have a converter to MP4 fromat, but every time i try to put movies onto my PSP it doesnt work... How do I get the converted movies onto my PSP?

^ That was answered earlier in this thread.
[/table]​

$120 for a 2gb :wow:
eek.gif
i got mines for like $140 so i guess its not that much of a difference but thats plug considering 1gb go for $100 at best buy...

since i got my stick yesterday, i've been experimenting with different programs b/c psp9 wasnt cutting it... x-oom movies on psp is the best program i've delt with so far... but the trial version only lets you convert 5 videos and then it expires.. the regular program costs like 20 or 30 bucks and imo is kinda worth it.. but me being the cheap bastard that i am im gonna find a way to get a program without having to cash out..

btw, anyone play gta multiplayer with more than 2 ppl? and how far away does that wi-fi work for multiplayer.. do you have to be kinda close to someone or could you be like 50+ yards away and still play against someone...

P.S. What page number do you think this thread will go to b4 the mods figure out that this deserves a sticky?... im thinkin when its gets to like 24 pgs or more lol

~flemboyant
THE BAY IS IN THE AREA

Anyone have any reccomendations for a good PSP Stand/Speakers. I've seen a lot of them on eBay, but many look generic.
Also where's the best place to get a 2GB Mem Stick?
Thanks!

are u serious 120 for a 2gig >:
mad.gif
? i paid 100 in august for a 1gig and 108 wit tax... i cant believe how quick the prices dropped :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Code:
    Team PhilippinesMember No.21

try pspcave.com go to the forums
jus stop frontin, you know whats coming

WANTED size 9.5 d/s hemps, any 11(not low and ICY), lime am90, any nice am90's matter of fact, ezinbox me if u got

^do you have a link for that memory stick from ebuyer.com - I checked the site, but didn't find it...was it sony or sandisk? Thanks for the heads up.

pspcave.com is reporting that 2.5 and 2.6 Homebrew is NOW AVAILABLE!! :wow:
eek.gif

[/table]​

Yep... Tetris game for 2.5.

Hoping that they can figure out how to run ISO's in the higher firmwares.
ohwell.gif

Fanjita is the truth.

Today, Tetris. Soon, full Homebrew compatibility.

[/table]​

Back
Top Bottom