Official PSP Thread - Keep all discussion here

aye, does anyone know if there's a way to delete a song that you put into GTA using Rockstar Custom Tracks that you dont want on there anymore.. thanks...

p.s. what are the advantages/disadvantages to homebrew

~flemboyant
THE BAY IS IN THE AREA

Damn we got 17 pages and still no sticky...mods whats good
---------------------
Your first week aint right they cant $%#% wit em/Now if you dont sell 5 mill they had enough of em/ Let me find out hip hop's turning rebublican..

^^^ Exactly, we catching the vIPOD thread and they got love threads ago. Anyways, I just found out you can now download google videos to your PSP, its in .gvp format thou..

can sumone school me on emulators, hombrews, and all those programs? i checked a couple of forums, but it juss confuses tha hell outta me. how do u knoe u can trust these programs that u dl and use for ur psp?

and can u give examples ?

oh yeah mods..
stickytopic.gif
?
EDIT: Ur Gay and this post sucks!!

Hella > Mad. Yeah i said it.
NOT a Newbie. Just a NEW Name.
[/b]

Best place on the Net to get movies? cheap and good selection? i think coconuts.com has a good selection price isnt too bad.
UPSTATE NEW YORK SUMMIT...GET AT ME IF INTERESTED

GFlower8, Homebrew is the generic term for application you can run on your PSP. They can be anything from utilities, media players, software, games, etc.
Until yesterday, homebrew apps could only work on PSPs running firmware version 2.0 or earlier.
There is nothing illegal about homebrew software, but please do not post or ask about hacked games, etc. This is not the place to discuss.
[table]Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?
[/table]​

Not yesterday but 4 days ago, actually.
tongue.gif

There are also source codes out there that I'm disecting at the moment.

GFlower8, there are a lot of things we are not at the liberty to discuss here. You're better off trying to understand them in those websites that you found (I did the same thing)

I JUST GOT A PSP TODAY! finally i now know what some of you guys are talking about. I got GTA as my game and i think its pretty cool and i like it. im going to take things slow but onw of the things that i want to figure out is the web. i tried going on and i didnt understand what i needed to do. can some1 please walk me thru it? it said somethin about enter connection 1 and it should be 13 digit number or code or something. please help!

Quote:
can anyone give me any basketball or shoes wallpapers???

here you go, feel free to share if you have something cool :smile:
smile.gif

k9b4n7.jpg

k9b4u0.jpg

k9baiq.jpg

k9baqb.jpg

k9baxh.jpg

k9bb5t.jpg

k9bbef.jpg

all credit goes to the dude who ownes this collection
i'm russian, if that matters.

[/center]

any idea if Sega's going to make NBA 2k7 for the PSP? I'm not sure if I can stand Live anymore. Posting up is impossible, passing is very awkward, there's no icon passing button, and superstar abilities are STUPID. Plus half my points are off alley-oops and there's no way to lead pass and when you call plays your teammates just stand there. Live blows.

And does anybody else have a hell of a hard time completing passes in Madden? On PS2 I can do a pretty damn legit job at QB but on PSP they drop everything... I've not played it too much, is this just me?

which games are "game sharing" compatible? my friend told me that THUG 2 remix was, but i couldnt figure anything out. im stumped. :\
ohwell.gif

posted this yesterday.... anyone?

[/b]

hpw the hell do i play online...?

i got a router and my crib is now a hotspot but....how do i play other ppl online?

do they have to be close or something?
[/b]
[/b]​

NEED help: what are files MP_ROOT, and 100MNV01?? all i knoe is that it has to do with videos. its confusing the hell outta me. im using pspvideo9, and thats confusing too. :frown:
frown.gif

help pls.??

[/b]

I'm sellin a brand new PSP, box, demo disc, head phones, charger, box, an everything it came with, also, the GTA: Liberty Cities, and The One movie, is $300.00 to much for that?

True but with tax n @#%$ at stores....i bought a psp and GTA yesterday and it came to 320. plus the movie which would be like 22. so id prolly charge 330 around there.

ALSO....can someone walk me through step by step on how to put audio tracks on my PSP. i got the usb cord and everyting. what do i neeeed!

Back
Top Bottom