< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

these just arrived today.  the shoe itself is not bad, although i probably won't be getting another one of these.  i like having some variety with my sneakers.

i do like the colorway a lot.  sorry about the poor phone camera shot and lighting.  the colors look much better in person.  

View media item 2415017

Can you speak on the comfort and compare it to other comfy shoes like NB's and Sauconys?

Can you speak on the comfort and compare it to other comfy shoes like NB's and Sauconys?
and how do they fit?
i've only had a chance to try them on indoors, but the comfort is reasonable, but not nearly as good as my most comfortable shoes (airmax 2013, gel lyte 3, ultraboost).  the sole feels quite solid with not much give to it.

fit is TTS.  i got these in size 8, and for reference i wear size 8 for nike, nmds, UB 3.0s, and 8.5 for GL3 and UB 1.0/2.0.  my feet are a bit on the wide side.

Last edited:
i've only had a chance to try them on indoors, but the comfort is reasonable, but not nearly as good as my most comfortable shoes (airmax 2013, gel lyte 3, ultraboost).  the sole feels quite solid with not much give to it.

fit is TTS.  i got these in size 8, and for reference i wear size 8 for nike, nmds, UB 3.0s, and 8.5 for GL3 and UB 1.0/2.0.  my feet are a bit on the wide side.

thanks!

I wonder if the ignite cushioning feels different between the various models (evoknit, ignite limitless, tsugi, & proknit)

Thanks! $100 isn't too bad for em. Will try em out. @naasfu
yeah they are a relatively inexpensive shoe, so it's worth trying if you like how they look.

i forgot to mention they are a little bit of extra work to put on.  the sock collar is pretty fitted (i guess they will loosen up eventually) so i had to use my hands to pull it up around my ankles after putting my foot in, so they're not quite a slip on shoe.

Puma and Ruvilla dropped coogis early and were gone before I could even try.
Puma said 10 eastern; shows up and gone about 35 minutes prior.
RUvilla clock referenced 12 eastern; then dropped with multiple hours left on clock and were gone.
Got into FL instantly....and no size 14 at all. Same as sheikh and kicksusa.
Size 14 exists in these.....why seemingly none available at time of drop today?
One thing to take an L but another for your size to exist....but to not actually release on manufacturers site.
Was able to grab a 13 but very unlikely I can squeeze into them.
Really love these shoes. Hoping for a miracle size swap but I know that's a pipe dream.

Puma and Ruvilla dropped coogis early and were gone before I could even try.
Puma said 10 eastern; shows up and gone about 35 minutes prior.
RUvilla clock referenced 12 eastern; then dropped with multiple hours left on clock and were gone.
Got into FL instantly....and no size 14 at all. Same as sheikh and kicksusa.
Size 14 exists in these.....why seemingly none available at time of drop today?
One thing to take an L but another for your size to exist....but to not actually release on manufacturers site.
Was able to grab a 13 but very unlikely I can squeeze into them.
Really love these shoes. Hoping for a miracle size swap but I know that's a pipe dream.

Fam! Im looking for a 14 too. Cant seem to find them anywhere. If you find them lmk!

Back
Top Bottom