< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

0665BABB-9490-4A32-AAB3-BE39F9414779.jpeg
On feet today glad I was finally able to find my size 13 in this colorway for under retail.these are my first rs-x and they are very comfortable

Mannnnnn I jus might pull the trigger

Man best purchase. That pony hair suede too fire.

Yeah I dunno how much they were at the outlet, I think they gave my aunt the runaround on using a coupon but I got these + the desert sand ones for $155.

I wouldn't pay MSRP for these but under $100 was a no brainer.

Call around to some Puma factory stores see if they have any. They were on Amazon a while back for around $65-70 but they seem to be ghost now.

They come with alternate black wax laces I might see how they look with the swap/.

Man best purchase. That pony hair suede too fire.

Yeah I dunno how much they were at the outlet, I think they gave my aunt the runaround on using a coupon but I got these + the desert sand ones for $155.

I wouldn't pay MSRP for these but under $100 was a no brainer.

Call around to some Puma factory stores see if they have any. They were on Amazon a while back for around $65-70 but they seem to be ghost now.

They come with alternate black wax laces I might see how they look with the swap/.

Damn Amazon was sellin em for that cheap!? GOT DAMN! I’ll look around for em tho

Can anyone help me out with puma suede classic sizing. I wear 8.5 in Nike/Jordans, 7.5 chucks, 8.0 vans sk8 hi... should I get 8.0 or 8.5? Thanks

I'm sure there are people that have been rocking Suedes a LOT longer than I have...so don't just take my word.

I'm a true 14, 13 in chucks, could probably fit a bunch of shoes in 13.5 or 14.5 if they existed...

IMO the suedes that have thin tongues and leather guts fit TTS. The suedes that have puffier fabric tongues and sockliners fit a half size small.

What are I wore yesterday/today. Ralph Sampson Mid. What can I say bout this?! Best Puma release this year by FAR! Can’t wait for the purple pair to drop soon.

Also latest pickup! Found on eBay for $99 plus shipping! Absolutely a banger! It comes distressed on some proportions on the shoe but this pair gotta be my favorite pickup this year next to Ralph Sampson’s! Puma is killin it this year!
C05E29D3-F2A9-4BA4-A094-F222B17D5D61.jpeg

7B4C4C03-A040-45EE-80A3-BAB80160D2B6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom