< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

50570731-AB48-4E98-9D03-5E5ED845FAE5.png
5C01823F-1178-450D-88C4-24DA6C037956.png
5DACB460-D8B8-4096-9F6C-EE513F8027D9.png
There a new rs-x model on the way call the rs-x3 cubed look like it has some added material to it heel tab remove and tongue tab is different

Just ordered the OG Palace Guards for $53 shipped off Bloomingdales. Once you add to cart you get 25% off and if you create an account you get free shipping.

https://www.bloomingdales.com/shop/...MIv73V9evP4gIVCLbACh1ThA3-EAQYAyABEgLUMPD_BwE

Bloomingdale's is doing it again this weekend. I used my 10% off sign-up code and with no tax it came to $49. But on top of that I used TopCashback's 10% rebate. $44 for OG Palace Guards? What a deal! They already shipped. :smokin

The more you buy the more you save today. I almost grabbed a Palace Guard Mid with them but they don't have my preferred colorway. |l

Anyone got the black Ralph Sampson mids yet? Want to know is the leather is just as soft as the whites.

Anyone got the black Ralph Sampson mids yet? Want to know is the leather is just as soft as the whites.

Just held them in hand at HOH. Leather quality isn’t touching the og. The og has to be in my personal top 3 all time as far as quality goes. They’re really unbelievable compared to what literally every other brand is putting out on retros. I’m just speaking quality here.

My exact question this morning. I was about to order the red/blue pair but checked YouTube first. I found a review and he confirmed they were not the same quality. I knew the black pair was identical as well because they're both not part of the Majesty line. I decided to skip each one for the time being. |l

My white/navy OG arrived Friday. I didn't open it yet but I ordered both the Palace Guard OG and Queen City Mid. Very much looking forward to trying on my first Pumas ever! :wow:

The leather on the black mids is decent, but not as nice as the OGs. Plus the black pair doesn't have the suede/nubuck hits on the logo and heel. It has this cheap, plastic-like basketball texture.

Back
Top Bottom