< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Got the Marios and it has the special box and paper. Shoes are dope. Nice and cushy in the heel, though the forefoot feels kind of dead. They're a little bulkier than I would like but on the plus side they aren't narrow like a lot of Nikes, and I have wide feet and they feel good. I'm interested to see how well they do on the court. Great Christmas present to cop & stash til December. I'm in for the Galaxy and Sunshine pairs if they drop.:emoji_fingers_crossed:

I’m absolutely in love with these!
C642E6ED-6BC1-48EC-AB86-D46FDD80AA20.jpeg
92C25EE5-A302-4286-87AC-F2AC6936F7C5.jpeg

So not sure if this means anything, hope it does; on stock x, the galaxy and sunshine dreamers are stated with a release date of 9/17. Hoping it’s true

So not sure if this means anything, hope it does; on stock x, the galaxy and sunshine dreamers are stated with a release date of 9/17. Hoping it’s true

I think that's just based off the nintendowire report/information/speculation.

Anyway, Mario restock on FA right now

Wow they went all out on the branding. Better than Adidas with Marvel, but still better than Nike

Tried to get a pair on FTA but not able to accept payment, it's added to cart so not sure if they are sold out or what

The kidsuper collab is dope- not necessarily my style but I appreciate the connection & execution with a brand like that. Puma is doing it right.

Personally I am keeping my eyes open for the Mario Galaxy Dreamer drop that’s supposed to maybe happen today... 👀

Back
Top Bottom