< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

struck out, even went to a FTL but they only had 1 pair per size. i was like 5th in line but everyone in front of me was a 12 or 13. dudes was buying up 8s and 7s instead. but i aint bout that life so bounced.

struck out, even went to a FTL but they only had 1 pair per size. i was like 5th in line but everyone in front of me was a 12 or 13. dudes was buying up 8s and 7s instead. but i aint bout that life so bounced.

Hate **** like this. And yeah sure some people could have been buying for their kids or nieces or nephews, but you know that's mostly unlikely.

Thanks for not being a scumbag. 💯

That greyish-tan CW is the first miss IMO. Not terrible but an easy pass. Gave the R&Ms a try but Puma was toast lol

In for the purples.

I remember seeing some other tonal CWs...not sure if they'll release or if they were samples/fufu or what:

puma-mb-01-new-colorways-2022-11.jpg

That greyish-tan CW is the first miss IMO. Not terrible but an easy pass. Gave the R&Ms a try but Puma was toast lol

In for the purples.

I remember seeing some other tonal CWs...not sure if they'll release or if they were samples/fufu or what:

puma-mb-01-new-colorways-2022-11.jpg

was also a blacked out entirely pair

Nah...they'll probably sell out, but the R&M pair had, you know...actual Rick and Morty fans (and parents) trying.

Damn I want those purple all star joints. Soooo tuff to me.

What's the cushioning like on these? What do you guys think? How do they feel on the court.

Damn I want those purple all star joints. Soooo tuff to me.

What's the cushioning like on these? What do you guys think? How do they feel on the court.

Good info in this thread…

Back
Top Bottom