< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

gettyimages-167623362-2048x2048.jpg

make the shoes look cool.
Have you been to a gym lately? At every one I go to their are at least two Melo wearing people.not bad considering where they were. And I guess they “look cool” enough because every color of the 1 (minus the lows) sold out.

I will give this to you - if the 3 looks as similar to the 2 as the 2 is to the 1, they are in trouble.’

Their shoes do look cool. I love their Current direction and can’t wait to see what they continue to do.

They have a unique look and their incorporating the Puma symbol into many of their design cleverly. Nike just slaps the swoosh on anything and people go crazy. Plus their tech is fire currently. Would be my go to shoes if I still played ball.

Have you been to a gym lately? At every one I go to their are at least two Melo wearing people.not bad considering where they were. And I guess they “look cool” enough because every color of the 1 (minus the lows) sold out.

I will give this to you - if the 3 looks as similar to the 2 as the 2 is to the 1, they are in trouble.’
yeah, been to my local gym. no Melos.

Checked this thread.. oddly enough, haven’t seen a post about it yet

What do y’all think bout the Coca Cola collab

New shoe designs have been falling off/getting worse for years it's not just a Puma thing. Seems like it's done on purpose. Sig shoes now look like team shoes/take down models

The designer said Melo is a creature of habit hence the similarities he cares more about colors but it's probably just easier/cheaper to make.

Are Puma basketball kicks even widely available IN STORE?

I love where Puma is at now and where they can potential head. They’re def resonating with the kids in the basketball space.

Stewie 1 and the Melo line has been some of the better looking shoes in recent years. Stewie is gonna get some of my money this season.

Stewies look great….unfortunately they’re out of stock on all cw, across all sites for my size ☹️. Which is strange because I’m a common size. Probably the most common size actually.

Back
Top Bottom