< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

lol #babe

wonder what the rest of the white one looks like.

was never into Bape, BBC, Ice Cream stuff, hope they dont mess up the shoes too bad...

the Meek Mill x PUMA are decent, one is 24K white gold and the other pair is 24K metallic gold

Last edited:
got my bog chestnut and bog panellets.  both are amazing.  from the sneaker itself to the packaging to the extras.  the sneaker looks and feels great.  materials are on point and colors are nice.  slide out box is very nice.  wasn't expecting that.  even the paper had subtle designs on it.  my favorite part had to be the extras.  bog chestnuts came with matching insoles and bog panellets came with matching insoles.  wasn't expecting this either.  i'll never wear these insoles but it was a very nice surprise to include them.  both pairs came with an extra three laces (four laces total).  it came inside a small sack bag.  even the lace bag felt premium.  this was an overall great release and on a side note limiteditions killed the asics gel lyte V too.  i am very satisfied with both pairs of bog.  

New Puma x Bape stuff looks nice. Not really into the shoes but Tee and Hoody look interesting. Hopefully these won´t be super limited.

Does the BOG and Disc blaze have the same fit? +.5 from tts size? Thanks in advance!
someone said they are true to size but I think they run small because both shoes have that thick sock liner. I just picked up a pair of the og colorway disc blaze and blaze of glory's this week and I went up a half size. I normally wear a size 10 but I had to get the 10.5's in both shoes. I picked up a pair of the black XT2 reflector pack and had to go up a half size in a 10.5 also. Those pretty much run like nike air max retro's. 

Back
Top Bottom