< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Does ANYONE know where I can find the Puma Trinomic Blaze Tech Edition in black, size 9.5?

I've never had a pair of Puma shoes but I've been in love with these ever since they were revealed. I've slept, and now I can't find them.

There's a few on eBay for reasonable prices, but no 9.5 -_-

Anyone got a place that has them in stock still? Or if they fit big or small compared to nike/adidas sizes?

Blaze of Glory fit true to size or .5 size up from your Air Max 95 size if you have a wide foot

Last edited:
Jimmy-fallon-ew.gif

Blaze of Glory fit true to size or .5 size up from your Air Max 95 size if you have a wide foot
Everyone's foot is different but I've seen people say that they are tts but trust me, go up a half size, your feet will thank you later......

I normally wear a size 10 in kicks but in Blaze of Glory's and Disc Blaze I have to go a half size up to a 10.5 because of the sock liner but they fit like a size 10 so they fit me just right. 

Last edited:
Ever since I seen pics of the dknstrkt last week I've been trying to find a drop date ... Any clues?

Nothing other than they also go by the "NL Pack" and a bunch of Euro retailers were suppose to have them last week. I learned my lesson on the tech pack, I'll stay chillin for a NA release.

Does ANYONE know where I can find the Puma Trinomic Blaze Tech Edition in black, size 9.5?

I've never had a pair of Puma shoes but I've been in love with these ever since they were revealed. I've slept, and now I can't find them.

There's a few on eBay for reasonable prices, but no 9.5 -_-

Anyone got a place that has them in stock still? Or if they fit big or small compared to nike/adidas sizes?
some here:

http://www.deadstock.ca/collections/footwear-puma/products/puma-trinomic-blaze-tech-black

Back
Top Bottom