< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

goood to see alot of people doing lace swap too! haha

here is mine. tried some rope laces i had laying around, didnt like it, flat laces fit these puma better

got the khaki coming sometime during the week, who did the pink lace swap before? where was that lace from if you dont mind me asking

Just picked up the black BOGs from the Evolution Pack at a local spot. Anybody need an oop PM me, unfortunately they don't take phone orders but I can help a few NTers out

mad this BoGs look so sick. 

i got these in today. perfect. 
Great looks! Can't go wrong with any of these latest releases. I went a bit OD and grabbed them all. Debating which ones to hold on to, they're all fire. Materials surprised me in a good way on the black r698's and bogs.

might start looking at my local spot too. If they got the cork pack do you think they will get the mesh pack as well?

might start looking at my local spot too. If they got the cork pack do you think they will get the mesh pack as well?
I spoke to my local Puma shop yesterday to see what they had coming in. Guy mentioned that they're getting their late spring/summer stuff soon, and usually that's it for the season. The latest Mesh Evolution series might be included with that. He said all the stores differ on what they get as it's sort of random.

Pretty much FSR on both Tropicalia's from END guys. $105 before ship. Not sure if the coupon codes prior worked but if they do another 20% off. 
nthat.gif

http://www.endclothing.com/brands/puma/puma-cream-r698l-tropicalia.html

http://www.endclothing.com/brands/puma/puma-cream-r698l-tropicalia-202119.html

Last edited:
I think the codes expired on the 22nd. I should've copped those BoGs then.
mean.gif
That's when I got my BoG's. Although it didn't work on my Puma orders at the time. It worked on the Adidas EQT though. Strange.

That's when I got my BoG's. Although it didn't work on my Puma orders at the time. It worked on the Adidas EQT though. Strange.

Happened to me too. I got it working after 2 days I think, which is weird, but just didn't pull the trigger. Now I'm having regrets.

Just got my Bluefields, and decided to compare them with the coves, if anyone cares. Love the Puma with ropes in it! And the bluefield is very very dope, love em.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom