< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

I think you're right.
grabbed BWGH pair. Im almost positive @-Murkystilo-  did too we both first posted around 6 am. 
laugh.gif

yeah im not grabbing any pre orders, id like to actually see the materials and if there worth 200+ lol hopefully cheaper when they hit other stores 
Got my pair pre-ordered for $181 USD shipped to the US. 

Grabbed it for piece of mind really... as soon as fieg drops those pumas who knows what things are gonna be like. 
ohwell.gif

i feel like if any shoe was gonna hype pumas up it would have already happened with the coas idk im not worried 

i feel like if any shoe was gonna hype pumas up it would have already happened with the coas idk im not worried 

I hope you are right. But honestly those COAs suck imo :lol: I don't **** with the disc model. I know a lot of people feel the same way.
I just want those pink toe joints and I'm good with the BWGH collabs.

man that xs698 is still sitting for pre order... it's killing me that my bank can't hang right now 
frown.gif

Lol yeah they're just sitting. I'm so used to hyped releases that sell out in seconds this feels strange to me

Last edited:
Lol yeah they're just sitting. I'm so used to hyped releases that sell out in seconds this feels strange to me

I actually really like it. Great model and execution. Hopefully the quality is on point. Will grab another pair from the collection for sure. Especially if it's that easy.

Yeah the blue/Brown 698 is really tempting. 8 pairs in one collab is amazing

I actually really like it. Great model and execution. Hopefully the quality is on point. Will grab another pair from the collection for sure. Especially if it's that easy.
quality is the only thing holding me back right now. If i'm about to drop $180+ i want the materials to be nice and buttery, some closure would drive me to pull that trigger right now 
laugh.gif

the carpet on the side is a real turnoff. the rest looks so fresh its a shame
That is part of what makes the different and incorparates BWGHs MO.

I think it adds to the shoe and is one of the reason I looked into them in the first place!

But to each their own. Ill rock the **** outta them. 
pimp.gif

Both of these are on the Puma website for $55 shipped with code "Pumafriends"

Puma.com

40% off the whole site until the 9th with the same code as well.

I would have definitely copped the black pair; however, I am a broke boy :/

will be buying both white and black dics and ive been waiting for those black white glorys for forever 

Back
Top Bottom