< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Both of these are on the Puma website for $55 shipped with code "Pumafriends"

Puma.com

40% off the whole site until the 9th with the same code as well.

I would have definitely copped the black pair; however, I am a broke boy :/
I think you are talking about the MMQ XT2s cuz the pic above is from the tropicalia pack r698s. I just ordered the curds & whey colorway of the XT2s for $51 free ship. Were these on the site when they released?

Were these on the site when they released?

Yep, pretty much. Euro release on those was roughly a month or less before they hit here, but they've been sitting on Puma.com. I really, really wanted the navy pair.

puma-xt2-crafted-pack-02-570x380.jpg

Unfortunately, they ended up only being a Euro release.

I think you are talking about the MMQ XT2s cuz the pic above is from the tropicalia pack r698s. I just ordered the curds & whey colorway of the XT2s for $51 free ship. Were these on the site when they released?
Whoops, my bad!

Still a great price for a great pair of shoes though,

does anybody know why the BWGH website is offering all the new collabosonly up to EUR 45?? got my Bluefields in a US13, ie EUR 47 (or 47.5). A mail to bwgh did not help...

Thx

Those look good.... But honestly the pairs for this year look cleaner imo. Just want June 23rd to come.... then grab another pair when they release at end.

They look great.

I'm skipping some of the 2014 versions even though I like them a lot because it just seems to much for me to buy three or four pairs (basically) at once. So I'm really excited that there will be another collection next year. If my preordered Darkshadow pair is amazing I might buy one of the others when they hit other stores, though.

Whats the deal with these?  Are they already sold out?  Anyone have a good guess at how much resell will be?  I need em lol

The pre order is closed/sold out thru BWGH

But you can buy them later this summer (mid July) at other retailers. Just keep watch on the thread.
ok thank you.  Hopefully theyre an easy cop.  BWGH says extremely limited on their site...

ok thank you.  Hopefully theyre an easy cop.  BWGH says extremely limited on their site...

I think you should be good. Just stay updated. They aren't hard to get at first but once they are gone that's it. Most don't buy to resell.

I think you should be good. Just stay updated. They aren't hard to get at first but once they are gone that's it. Most don't buy to resell.
Is the toe on them white/grey or more yellowish?  On the bwgh site theyre whiteish but on other images they look yellow.  

Great I was holding out on grabbing a pair of RF Coral Toe Disc Blazes from the COA collab but looks like pairs are drying up and prices are getting crazy.

Hi, i'm looking for a Puma R698 ME "BlueBird" (i'm in love with this sneaker!) in my size (7,5/8) but they are all in Sold Out 
ohwell.gif
 Anyone know of a store that ship to Europe and having that size? 

Sorry for my poor English and very good forum! 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom