< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

so is the rugged pack is going to drop tomorrow? (besides the discs)

havent seen anything announced yet except sneakernews.com

I really wanted to love them and yeah the quality is great, but on feet they look like something my grandpa would wear. 
frown.gif

I really wanted to love them and yeah the quality is great, but on feet they look like something my grandpa would wear. 
frown.gif
Your grandpa is one stylish man 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 But seriously, i'll give it to you that they don't look as good in pictures but on feet with a pair of black jeans/joggers (I would never wear them with those socks and shorts like that, only for photo) they look great to me 

It seems I'm in the large minority but ah well to each his own. 

i like rf's achromatic pumas.  the black looks nice too.  very clean.  but look at all that glue between the midsole and upper.  seems to be the norm for puma. 

It's too bad the Disc's are cream, instead of just white. And the silver details on the Blazes kind of kill it for me.

swift techs have my full attention...im just waiting to see some more personal photos

The Fieg joints were just to damn plain. He could have used a better solid color like a rich brown or something. I don't know but the black and white didn't work for that model in my opinion. By the way the House of Hackney baskets are getting slept on like nobodies business.

The Fieg joints were just to damn plain. He could have used a better solid color like a rich brown or something. I don't know but the black and white didn't work for that model in my opinion. By the way the House of Hackney baskets are getting slept on like nobodies business.
black and white was the theme...

could be dropping brown maybe later.............

They actually sold out on Kith and the Cncpts site. I might have spoke to soon.
sick.gif
 They did. I saw when Kith posted them. Didn't seem like a lot of interest in them but I saw it right when they posted. Know of any other shops that are supposed to drop them?

sick.gif
 They did. I saw when Kith posted them. Didn't seem like a lot of interest in them but I saw it right when they posted. Know of any other shops that are supposed to drop them?
Naw. I searched the web but I have a feeling that they're probably still sitting in local shops. 

Back
Top Bottom