< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

try featuresneakerboutique. they ship worldwide. order via email
If Feature doesn't work out, oneblockdown has a 10.5US and they ship worldwide. Don't know how the exchange rate works out for you, but for USD I think it was around $200.

http://www.oneblockdown.it/en/all-products-footwear/911/trinomic-disc-x-sophia-chang
Repped , hopefully can get them from feature because the exchange rate are lower in usd

thanksfor the link! :D

How I wish that Puma would start to retro some of their old school basketball kicks like the Puma Invader and the Puma Source MID!
nerd.gif
smile.gif

Puma Invader

Puma Source MID

Last edited:
@resint00th Yeah them joints is fire!

Here goes some more pics of the Puma Disc System Weapon

They really had some dope basketball kicks, that's the reason why I think all these kicks deserve to get the retro treatment.

Best Puma release of the year so far, IMHO.  Repped!
Those Sahara R698's are fierce.  Just too bad they have a leather toe box.  Pictures initially led me to believe it was nubuck, but when I saw them in person I was surprised to ascertain they're leather.  
tired.gif
  That right there killed 'em for me.  

Those Sahara R698's are fierce.  Just too bad they have a leather toe box.  Pictures initially led me to believe it was nubuck, but when I saw them in person I was surprised to ascertain they're leather.  
tired.gif
  That right there killed 'em for me.  
how so?

Back
Top Bottom