< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Just bought the R698 TP reflective for 50 bucks shipped
Pretty good deal if you ask me
Any of y'all have a pair? and if you do, how do you like them compared to other R698s?

Need some assistance. Tried to use the search feature but it wasn't helpful. Need to know how the r968 (and r698 too) sizes run. I have slightly wide feet and I wear 11 in Saucony, Asics, New Balance and 11.5 in Adidas and Nike runners. Should I go with 11 when buying the r968?

Need some assistance. Tried to use the search feature but it wasn't helpful. Need to know how the r968 (and r698 too) sizes run. I have slightly wide feet and I wear 11 in Saucony, Asics, New Balance and 11.5 in Adidas and Nike runners. Should I go with 11 when buying the r968?

Which models of Saucony, Asics, and New Balance do you have size 11 in?

Which models of Saucony, Asics, and New Balance do you have size 11 in?

New Balance 574, 999, 1300, 1600.
Asics Gel Saga, Epirus, Kayano.
Saucony Grid 9k, Shadow OG, Shadow 5k, Shadow 6k.

With Asics and NB, some of the shoes are a little larger (ex. NB 1300) or smaller than I would like but it's still a decent fit. Saucony's fit perfect in 11.

item_05.jpg

item_07.jpg

item_31.jpg
item_33.jpg

holy **** this is fire

i kinda wanted a pair of Creepers but they didnt have the color i wanted lol

What yall think of these? Im feeling these a lot..seems like thet dropped in Asia and soon to hit europe but no word on Stateside yet. Anyone know sizing on this model?
Dope shoe. Disc Blaze are one of my favorite Puma models. You can't go wrong with those for this fall/winter season

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom