< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

nthat.gif

Picked these up recently and cannot figure out what style shoes these are.  Liga maybe??  Let me know what you think:
So I found out the name, in case you were all holding your breathe waiting lol.  They are called Esito Classic Sala.

Anyone else have trouble putting on Blaze of Glory's? I'm thinking I should get thinner socks, but then again it's probably my wide-*** foot. 
tired.gif

Anyone else have trouble putting on Blaze of Glory's? I'm thinking I should get thinner socks, but then again it's probably my wide-*** foot. 
tired.gif
Ur not the only one, I have trouble with blaze of glorys, discs, gel lyte v's and many more because of my wide foot. A shoe horn does help tho.

Last edited:
Hey Guys, 

Any sizing info on Puma Ignite Evoknit?
View media item 2254640

Im a UK 7.5, Nike size 8.5 US and Adidas size 8 US.

Ive tried looking through the thread and online and have came upon few mixed opinions on sizing.

Debating to purchase a size 8.5 or 8 US.

Any help/tips would be appreciated.

They are roomy IMO. I can wear a 12 in the Clyde could really use a 12.5 but 12 isn't unbearable and a 12 in these fit me fine

Emory Jones, the man behind Roc Nation apparel and the subject of many a Jay Z bar, is getting into the footwear game via a collaboration with Puma. The "Bet On Yourself" collection from Jones and Puma released on Friday.

The pack finds inspiration in Jones' achievements and his ability to persevere whatever the odds—hence the Vegas-style accents.

The sneakers in the group, the Puma Star and the Puma Dual, released today alongside a matching tracksuit. The items are unified in their colorways and the "Bet On Yourself" branding that appears throughout.

puma-emory-jones-bet-on-yourself-sneakers

szz4ka1z0jlmwootdbqv.jpg

mt5jsu9qfy7sfzvbldtc.jpg
tzo92jxsofrrumrt90fv.jpg

fox3dv06zlrvb9xdpscd.jpg

anyone have a legit review (in english) for the Ignite Limitless High Techs?

looking for one that puts it through its paces, not just an unboxing and on foot modelling crap

can't seem to find one....

Back
Top Bottom