< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Did they make the Thunder Spectra in size 14?

I saw one listed on stockX, but the joker had them listed at $696969 :rolleyes

Did they make the Thunder Spectra in size 14?

I saw one listed on stockX, but the joker had them listed at $696969 :rolleyes
I haven't seen anything above 13, but they make all the Fenty men's stuff and other "specialty" shoes up to 14 so it'll be weird if they don't eventually.

I'm still in the school of thought that they ridiculously over-limited this drop for hype.

I haven't seen anything above 13, but they make all the Fenty men's stuff and other "specialty" shoes up to 14 so it'll be weird if they don't eventually.

I'm still in the school of thought that they ridiculously over-limited this drop for hype.

What I really want to know is how many pairs were actually made.

Sooooo this happened.

After finally getting the pair I wanted, paid a little extra retail and they can ran over buy a F650 obviously.

So I messaged the seller and he is refunding me $100 and claiming insurance from USPS.

So i guess that's a good deal.

20180507_130507.jpg

20180507_130600.jpg

20180507_130616.jpg

20180507_133859.jpg

I don't even know how stuff like that happens unless it was either done on purpose, or someone really is an idiot and ran over them.

I don't even know how stuff like that happens unless it was either done on purpose, or someone really is an idiot and ran over them.

Bruh... who you telling. They my shoes...lmao. But yea all is well since he refunded me. I basically got them $40 under retail so I cannot be mad about that.

I guess the only reason you would do this purposely is to try and make sure the buyer could not resell or at least resell with the box, but that would be stupid if that person paid resell for the item in the first place.

Hell I dunno...I just know I got a shoe I really wanted so all is well with me

6AE16A27-D04F-4988-B6C4-D89B36042134.png
Looks like footdistrict had a restock last night on them. So mad. Really hoping to cop the May 25th restock

IMG_7981.JPG
First time posting here, probably not the last since Puma has great stuff coming out. Wanted to share my find at Ross. Only one, my size. Puma x Daily Paper.

Last edited:
Unfortunately when you combine a $120 (or 130?) shoe that's reselling for $300+, low supply, and a vendor (Puma) that isn't used to heavy traffic/bots...you get screwed over if you actually want the shoes to wear.

yea i think it was posted up early and bots got hold of the backdoor link and sold out before the countdown timer was even done :rofl:

I’m tempted to buy on stockx, prices are dipping a bit. If it hits $180s I might just end up buying there. The whole puma website drop was crap lol.

But I’ll end still trying on puma:rofl:

I’m tempted to buy on stockx, prices are dipping a bit. If it hits $180s I might just end up buying there. The whole puma website drop was crap lol.

But I’ll end still trying on puma:rofl:

They are nice. Well worth more than the original tag price.

They are TTS. Hopefully folks get them because I swear I think every pair bought is on Ebay.

Really wondering what size i should get for the spectra's. First puma's. I wear a 47.5 in Nike/Jordan and a 48 in adidas, both equal to US13, so which (EU) size should i get for these?

Really wondering what size i should get for the spectra's. First puma's. I wear a 47.5 in Nike/Jordan and a 48 in adidas, both equal to US13, so which (EU) size should i get for these?

Go TTS. Shoes fit very well and are very comfy.

Back
Top Bottom