< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Want these thunder spectras bad.
Is it wrong that as I get older, my interest in jordans and basketball shoes is decreasing while my interest in dad shoes is building lol

Puma went live a minute or two before release time and sizes showed but unable to successfully cart any

Also got cart jacked on jj and pretty much sold out everywhere else lol

Looks like I’ll have to go to resale if it drops to 150

Puma went live a minute or two before release time and sizes showed but unable to successfully cart any

Also got cart jacked on jj and pretty much sold out everywhere else lol

Looks like I’ll have to go to resale if it drops to 150
I guess puma didn't make many size 13s cause bidding is over 200 on stockx ugh that's too much for me

Dallas Footactions had pairs. I called a bit ago. Don’t live there though. Can anyone help? Lol

I accidentally copped a size too big on the Size? Previews app last night. Salty about that but at least I got a pair to trade for my size.

Then this morning I miraculously somehow got an order through on Puma.com for a size 11 but then got a cancelation e-mail 15 mins later. ****in bull****. Still hopefully have that US 12 coming though.

This is after I got royally ****ed out of a pair at Blends Beverly Hills during the initial launch. Just need these god damned shoes in my size, yo.

lucked out and was walking in the local mall and saw they got them at the footaction - don't think they were supposed to get them initially.

they did not have my tts 10, but i tried a 9.5 and it fit snug but perfect. there were 3-4 guys in there copping as well and they all went down half size too

Want these thunder spectras bad.
Is it wrong that as I get older, my interest in jordans and basketball shoes is decreasing while my interest in dad shoes is building lol

I'm just as susceptible to hype and trends as the next guy. I've have my phases but I always seem to come back to Jordans and basketball shoes. They will probably always be around and their popularity will have peaks and valleys.

Damn, though, these Spectras sold out quick.

I gotta ask, now that the dad shoe fad/trend is here, is the sleek runner-thing over? I see non-sneakerhead types rockin Ultra Boosts and NMDs and Flyknit Runners are on sale everywhere all of a sudden. If we're being honest it makes those shoes less special.

I know-"wear what you like", which is why I always go back to Jordans/Nike basketball shoes/Vans/All Stars, but again, I'm just as susceptible to hype/trends as the next guy.

Back
Top Bottom