official PYP 2013 summer vol. gettin our TAN on

BECAUSE THATS NOT REALLY AN INSULT BRAH

DO YOU EVEN MODESTY???

What? It was meant as an an insult not a compliment but it's funny to me

What does "do you even modesty?" Mean

You like to go at people on this board then cry about the time Meth went in on you 12 screen names ago

Last edited:
where are stillin and peep to make sense off all this? :lol: dudes used to post funny *** look alike

Lol I thought about, this thread is so dead

We should allow light roasting at least if it's in good fun

I remember when someone told me I looked like a good looking Eli Manning and I thought it was hilarious, it's all good fun

I don't think you know what "roasting" means.

where are stillin and peep to make sense off all this? :lol: dudes used to post funny *** look alike

Lol I thought about, this thread is so dead

We should allow light roasting at least if it's in good fun

I remember when someone told me I looked like a good looking Eli Manning and I thought it was hilarious, it's all good fun

I don't think you know what "roasting" means.

yeah roasting is when ur cooking some meat

Your example of being roasted in "good fun" is a compliment >D :lol:

You're right though, it's not that serious and should be allowed

No it wasn't a compliment it was like Eli is goofy looking as hell and you are slightly less goofy looking

The context of what I was saying was lost in translation

anybody remember the dude who flipped a guys head upside down in a pic and compared it to the ALIEN that came out of dudes chest in "Alien" ???? Funniest comparison of all time :rofl:. who got the pic??

i remember :rofl: genius photoshop. i ran a quick search and it seems like the pics got deleted from the spoiler :smh:

My struggle beard gets a little bit thicker than that. I want mine on the same level that lebron had. I would even pull off a harden once or twice if I could.

Son givin Norman Osborn a run for his money...
roll.gif
nthat.gif
. this why ninja is my guy , same thing i thought of im waiting for someone to ps the red waves from the animated series in there

Back
Top Bottom