OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

I use to rock with Daylyt early...but he's become too much. I stopped watching his stuff after he rubbed his nuts and touched homies face on kotd. He has no chill

Daylyt needs to chill out at least with the homosexual antics. He is a good rapper IMO, his bars can give him attention too. I wonder if its in the contracts, because some leagues he is all bars, others he's not.

Here is Yung Ill vs. Chilla Jones. Sound quality is a little iffy, echoey.

Lets see if it actually happens.

I was watching other battles and saw one that featured Pat Stay and I looked into him more.

He didn't have a lot of battles, but I watched him vs Arcane and Diz and he's aight.

In the comments though he gets bashed heavily saying that he's average and only wins due to home court advantage.

Dude definitely has that charisma though and stage presence.

Also, while viewing Pat Stay that Charron dude came up and dude is alright too.

Seems like he's getting a lot of hype too and he's kind of plain jane but his rebuttals are on point.

I also agree that Clips vs Lux made more sense, but I guess Hollow is at the top right now so to get to him you have to go through all these other dudes.

If Clips beats Lux I think next up would be Hollow for him... well he said after that he's going to chill.

I also agree that Clips vs Lux made more sense, but I guess Hollow is at the top right now so to get to him you have to go through all these other dudes.

If Clips beats Lux I think next up would be Hollow for him... well he said after that he's going to chill.

Pat is nice for real.

As far as Clips v Hollow... They both said they wanted to do it, Hollow said that Clips schedule is so jam packed that he was just going to wait until next year instead of trying to squeeze it in bc it wasn't fair to the fans/culture.

He said that they were supposed to do it after Clips battled Lux or Mook (we now know it's going to be Lux). So hopefully it happens at the top of the year.

Don't give me that same hopeless Charlie, that same fake a freestyle when he's choking Charlie, I need better. (c) J.C.

:smh:

i can't even give Charron the 1st round so i don't see it as a 3-0. ..... By the way i stopped and closed the window after the 1st round. :smh: terrible battle :x

i honestly dont care if Clips lost badly . KOTD doesnt count or matter to me at this point

Back
Top Bottom