OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

I wanna see Gjonaj vs. Chilla, personally.

Also, Lotta Zay deserves a shot at some bigger names IMO.

I wanna see Gjonaj vs. Chilla, personally.

Also, Lotta Zay deserves a shot at some bigger names IMO.

I'd rather see him vs Daylyt or B-Magic because he is more aggressive than Chilla. But the bar game would be nuts if there was a battle between him and Chilla.

Gjonaj is a breath of fresh air ... He don't wait till you get it, and he sets up his bars like Magic, providing something even in the first bar ...

Even better, I'd like to see T-Top vs Gjonaj because T-Top so cool and poised with his bar game ... Would be an interesting match.

I'd rather see him vs Daylyt or B-Magic because he is more aggressive than Chilla. But the bar game would be nuts if there was a battle between him and Chilla.

Gjonaj is a breath of fresh air ... He don't wait till you get it, and he sets up his bars like Magic, providing something even in the first bar ...

Even better, I'd like to see T-Top vs Gjonaj because T-Top so cool and poised with his bar game ... Would be an interesting match.

I feel you on him battling Day or Magic. I went w/ Chilla because he's so chill & lyrical vs Gjonaj's aggressive wordplay.

Either way, the man needs more battles soon. :lol:

The best rookies are Brizz and Top, they have the most potential.
After them it's whatever, anybody serious will make Chess look like
what he is, a young boy (no offense), The Saga might get bullied by Suge
forreal and someone could easily play the Christian battle rapper contradiction/hypocrite 
angle. All Sno do is talk about banging your mom, although the Law scheme he
did against Ty Law was dope. Prep is so average to me. Mr.Wavy is irrelevant
and mediocre. 

The promising rookies are Brizz, T-Top, Gjonaj, Steams, Tink Da Demon, and D.O.T.
I know I'm gonna get flack for saying DOT, but he has the potential to be one of the most
entertaining battlers URL has seen in a while. HE has great performance, if he would just stop
the reaching and take it more serious he could fill the Bill Collector type, funny rapper niche man.

I **** with Prep heavy now after watching him v Saga :pimp:

I need Brizz to take Verb off here too :smh:

brizz and chess have some of the strongest stage presence of any battler period

it's gonna be a long night for anyone in front of them

the saga and t top are nice with the words

still believe this event will be the best smack event ever

Last edited:
Brizz or Verb 2-1, unbiased opinion. However, certain people NEED to kill their opponent to come out with 

a win. The Saga NEEDS a win against Suge to prove himself, and to not be seen as the soft Christian dude.

Suge has a rep for that dumb bully stuff which I hate, and if he gets it off The Saga is in trouble. 

The Saga needs a 3-0 for yall fans to say he got the dub. 

Also, Suge is cominf off a loss to Charron, and is a notoriously mediocre battler, if it's debatable

it looks bad on Saga's part not Suges.

My N' Brizz the rawest pg cat out. After the Verb battle he should be on the main stage here on out.

I Agree this will be one of if not the best Smack Card yet. The vets have to bring it or risk being embarrassed/relegated.

Is it just me, or did Brizz seem nervous in that face-off w/ Verb?

Also, the RvV promo calls him "Verb Von Doom" but he's not running w/ that name anywhere else.

i think all the rooks look a little nervous in the face offs...Vets are polished in front of that cam tho...youre not goin to out do a cat that talks ish for a living.

i remember seeing Verb von doom on his twitter name...i think he changed it though

John John arriving at RvV, getting mad love from the fans:

I'm gonna try to keep y'all as updated as possible on the event.

Air Kalo Event recap:

Dawg... this event was crazy. :nthat:

*Disclaimer: This is all based on how things were in the building. Footage may translate differently.*

- John John vs Prep: 2-1 Debatable w/ a solid overall showing from both. Personally I give it to Prep. Both had strong 1st rounds (John had a crazy line about his battle w/ B. Magic in the PG's that was possibly bar of the battle), but JJDD kinda died off lyrically afterward & Prep was more consistent IMO. JJDD got more crowd reaction in the building, but on cam I think Prep's gonna take the W. Good way to start the night.

- Real Deal vs Sno: 3-0 Real Deal, clear body. Homie was on fire. Punches, rebuttals, the whole 9. Sno basically gave up near the end of the battle. Even Smack laughed & turned his back at one point |I. Crowd chanted "Three OH!" after it was over. I wouldn't expect Sno on a URL card for a while.

- Shine vs Wavy: Debatable, personally I got Wavy 2-1 but I wouldn't be mad at somebody saying the same for Shine. Y'all are gonna like this one. Both Shine & Wavy went hard, the crowd was BUGGING. Shine's chains were messing w/ his mic for a min tho (I don't get why rappers haven't learned you can't battle w/ chains on lol). The rounds could go either way, in Shine's 3rd he brought out some dude that allegedly chases Wavy around his hood. :lol: My personal pick for battle of the night.

- DNA vs Chess: I got Chess 2-1. 1st things 1st... Chess threw up, minutes into his 1st against DNA. The irony! :lol: . DNA rebuttaled as expected, but it wasn't as good as everyone thought it would be. The battle wasn't all that (DNA bit a Conceited bar smh) until the 3rd round. Chess had a crazy 3rd round, landed a lot of heavy punches. Had the building shaking. Then DNA comes back w/ Professor Shine & a chart :rofl: . They do a tag team that's mostly DNA & he's snapping, then this fool brings out Shotgun Suge :lol: . The way this turns out on cam is really gonna depend on how they edit it, especially the 1st round barf.

-Saga vs Suge: Saga 2-1. Saga's wordplay was dope. He found a creative way to hit Suge w/ gun bars. Suge pocket checked him as expected. Suge had the crowd at 1st w/ his presence & aggression, but Saga took the momentum back w/ crazy 2nd & 3rd rounds. So many quotables. He told my man Suge "LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M SAVING YOU" :x . Suge had a good 3rd. Things def started feeling tense, between Suge looking aggy about Saga talking to him about his gangbanging, and Saga looking aggy about Suge invading his space. Great style clash for sure.

- Brizz vs. Verb: Verb 2-1. Neither of these dudes came to play. Dope showings from both sides. Both came with jokes, bars & performance. They both did good impersonations of other battlers too. Brizz made a great 1st appearance on the big stage, he looked mad comfortable. Verb had a crazy "showtime" in the 3rd. Good battle for sure.

- Clips vs Top: 2-1 debatable. Both of them had bars for days, and Charlie could've done better, but he relied too much on trying to outclass him & beat him w/ experience. Top's rounds hit harder overall, and Charlie had lines too but it seemed like he was kinda holding back IMO. Not to take anything away from him, and he had a dope scheme going at all the PG's. Top had some heavy personals & had the crowd on his side when he was talking that street **** he loves to rap about. Dope matchup.

Random:

- Method Man, Uncle Murda, & Joe Budden were in the building.
- Jaz vs Official & Shine vs Verb was announced for NOME 5.
- Ty Law & Big T argued on stage for a min, no announcement on if/when they're battling tho.

boys stay giving clipz passes

how could he hold back against top?

top is a murderer

i am some what surprised verb may have upped his game back from trash status

most of the recaps I've seen line up with what I preficted but def need to see the footage

can't wait

Heard every battle minus Sno & Suge (clear losses) was debatable, Brizz/Verb 3rd round was round of the night & Top might've legitimaty beat Charlie :wow: :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom